[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

Hey guys,

Love the build! I sailed through the acts/difficulties. However, now that I'm starting to gear up for the endgame, I'm not quite sure where to start working first.

Can someone take a quick look at my templar, and maybe provide some recommendations? I'm farming for currency right now, and have a pretty big stack of Tier 1-3 maps.
Hey Lifting (or someone who can help me),
I just started the new League and this is my first char.
What kind of gear do I need? Do I just go full ES with max life on it and hope for the best that MoM and AA mitigates enough dmg ?
And I'm still leveling (40). I'm using the reverberation(?) wand and therefore flame dash as "escape" skill. When do I switch to dagger (whirling blades) and when should I start focusing on crit?
Additionally, I currently only use HoT and AA because I still need some mana for Arc. Do I use Wrath, as well, when I have all 3 Skill nodes (MoM, EB, GR) otherwise I'd have 100% mana reserved.
And last question, is double dagger or dagger shield more prefered ?

Thanks in advance !!!
"
lamOppa wrote:
Hey Lifting (or someone who can help me),
I just started the new League and this is my first char.
What kind of gear do I need? Do I just go full ES with max life on it and hope for the best that MoM and AA mitigates enough dmg ?
And I'm still leveling (40). I'm using the reverberation(?) wand and therefore flame dash as "escape" skill. When do I switch to dagger (whirling blades) and when should I start focusing on crit?
Additionally, I currently only use HoT and AA because I still need some mana for Arc. Do I use Wrath, as well, when I have all 3 Skill nodes (MoM, EB, GR) otherwise I'd have 100% mana reserved.
And last question, is double dagger or dagger shield more prefered ?

Thanks in advance !!!

1. at page 1 are the best dps stats listed

- multi crit
- spell crit
- spell dmg
- cast speed

Res-cap > Life > ES > dps

u no need mana if u go to EB/GR (MoM for safety) and can run 100% mana reserved (AA, HoT/I, Wrath)

Switch from Rod to Dagger if u get a 5-Link Chest to use Arc-Spell Echo-Life Leech-Add Light-Faster Cast

I prefer dagger/shield
reason: shield have ES/Spell dps/ Spell Crit/ Life / Res

AND its much cheaper than 2 weapon

(i play on hc)
so, are there any other unique items you would recommend for end game ? like weapons, chest or something like that too boost that dps even more ?
"
Driftertis wrote:
so, are there any other unique items you would recommend for end game ? like weapons, chest or something like that too boost that dps even more ?

Be careful when you look at unique items. It is more important to go for the right stats than anything else tbh. since you often cant afford all the uniqes at the same time and therefore might be missing things like capping your resistance.

To answer the question here is a small list of items i like, but kezaem's explanation just above is much more important to keep in mind: ( and lifting )

Get quality 20 on all gems (atleast in the main dps setup)

Maligaro's Virtuosity

Call of the brotherhood

Doryani's Invitation ( Cheap)

Valako's Sign

Shavronne's Wrappings 6 link (Ferrari, i used my money on a better weap and instead bought a much cheapter 6-link)

Empower gem level 3-4 as the 6th link in main dps.

Hope this gives some good suggestions
Last edited by Stegepanden on Mar 27, 2016, 9:42:31 AM
"
Stegepanden wrote:
"
Driftertis wrote:

Be careful when you look at unique items. It is more important to go for the right stats than anything else tbh. since you often cant afford all the uniqes at the same time and therefore might be missing things like capping your resistance.

To answer the question here is a small list of items i like, but kezaem's explanation just above is much more important to keep in mind: ( and lifting )

Get quality 20 on all gems (atleast in the main dps setup)

Maligaro's Virtuosity

Call of the brotherhood

Doryani's Invitation ( Cheap)

Valako's Sign

Shavronne's Wrappings 6 link (Ferrari, i used my money on a better weap and instead bought a much cheapter 6-link)

Empower gem level 3-4 as the 6th link in main dps.

Hope this gives some good suggestions

Thank you!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
kezaem wrote:

1. at page 1 are the best dps stats listed

- multi crit
- spell crit
- spell dmg
- cast speed

Res-cap > Life > ES > dps

u no need mana if u go to EB/GR (MoM for safety) and can run 100% mana reserved (AA, HoT/I, Wrath)

Switch from Rod to Dagger if u get a 5-Link Chest to use Arc-Spell Echo-Life Leech-Add Light-Faster Cast

I prefer dagger/shield
reason: shield have ES/Spell dps/ Spell Crit/ Life / Res

AND its much cheaper than 2 weapon

(i play on hc)

Thanks for the fast answer!! :D
Are you guys satisfied with T10+ clear speed?
"
wildarrr wrote:
Are you guys satisfied with T10+ clear speed?

Obviously I am the build creator, so it would be great if we can get some impartial answers however from personal experience I can do most 9-12 maps in <6 minutes. Depending on rolls and layout the higher tiers can take anywhere from 7-12 minutes, with bosses being the main contributor to clear speed loss :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 28, 2016, 12:49:56 PM
Guys i need help, i can't complete Merciless Labyrinth as i get one shoted by the boss. My HP is only 2.7k. How do i increase my hp?

My current gears:

Last edited by icel3oi on Mar 28, 2016, 5:47:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info