[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Zipo1k wrote:
Hey Lifting,

I played on that build for a time and it worked great. My DMG is at 35k with 4pc an lv89. I have played only solo till this night, there was a guy with very fast movespeed (leapslam) and I couldn't follow him. I use lightning warp with faster casting and less duration because of my mainhand mace. Is there a way to push the movement speed a lot without equip a dagger? Without my mace I loose 8k of dmg.

HF & GL

You can't use whirling blades without a dagger, one handed sword or claw. Honestly, flame dash plus faster casting should be tons faster than lightning warp. But without a dagger, youll never get as fast as whirling blades.
Great guide. TY

But.... man!

Elemetal reflect is unbelievable. I'm stuck at lvl 81 and keep loosing XP to one-shot, off the map, reflect mob. Izaro at Merciless is one of them.

How can I prevent it? Reflect the reflect? Switch to chaos dmg? Speed-up ES charge (like Essence Surge)?
Molten Shell helps a little. Maybe some other gem?

That Taste of Hate flask, is it that good (for reflections)?

My Defence stats:
Spoiler
Armour 1399
Evasion rating 482
Max ES 2473
ES recharge/s 494,6
life regen 70
mana regen 29
regens @ 75% (with buffs)
chance to block 15%

What's my problem?

PS: I'm new at PoE. Playing since 2.2 so Internet, be nice
Last edited by hkalic on Apr 17, 2016, 2:55:47 PM
Hi man, nice build doing pretty great dps. But I have a question... I'm lvl 77 and just can't generate power charges... No idea what I am doing wrong... Got that ring u are recommending... Only if i use curse manually it gives charges but not with HoI.. It applies the curse but just gives no charges. I feel like nobody can help me :D im desperate :DDD Can somebody help me please? :D I am still noob when it comes to this game. I would be glad if somebody could help, thank you.
"
hkalic wrote:
Great guide. TY

But.... man!

Elemetal reflect is unbelievable. I'm stuck at lvl 81 and keep loosing XP to one-shot, off the map, reflect mob. Izaro at Merciless is one of them.

How can I prevent it? Reflect the reflect? Switch to chaos dmg? Speed-up ES charge (like Essence Surge)?
Molten Shell helps a little. Maybe some other gem?

That Taste of Hate flask, is it that good (for reflections)?

My Defence stats:
Spoiler
Armour 1399
Evasion rating 482
Max ES 2473
ES recharge/s 494,6
life regen 70
mana regen 29
regens @ 75% (with buffs)
chance to block 15%

What's my problem?

PS: I'm new at PoE. Playing since 2.2 so Internet, be nice

Hay guys i posted a couple of builds a few weeks/month back on standard.
I have been playing on peranus and have made a build that is map level 15 walk over.
Here is my gear and i will post my skill tree in a sec.....

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAQSzBUIHHgj0CaoOSA-rD8QRLREvEVARlhZvFr8W8xcvGmwb8R0UHU8dgySLJKomPCaVKgsqOCsKLJwtHy-dMFs1uTbpO3xBlklRSbFMs1VLVdZXlF3yX2ph4mSdZOdo8mpDbRlwUnxLfIN-x3_GgKSCm4nTi4yMNo5kj_qTJ5UglS6Vh5Z0mjudrqIAoqOnCKcrrJeus7aGtvq4yrmTwFTAZsCawfPDCcM60NDQ9dWm18_ZW9n84XPjauQi5YvrY-vu6_XtPO-I8B_w1fId96b5N_nd-tI=
@Cider

How many buttons do you need to push in every fight with this setup mate? I counted 8 plus the flasks it goes even higher. I think I would be more distracted on pushing the keys than fight. Maybe at a pro level that would be automatic but oh well =)
Last edited by n3wtonapple on Apr 19, 2016, 9:15:05 AM
"
radimmc wrote:
Hi man, nice build doing pretty great dps. But I have a question... I'm lvl 77 and just can't generate power charges... No idea what I am doing wrong... Got that ring u are recommending... Only if i use curse manually it gives charges but not with HoI.. It applies the curse but just gives no charges. I feel like nobody can help me :D im desperate :DDD Can somebody help me please? :D I am still noob when it comes to this game. I would be glad if somebody could help, thank you.

Try posting your gear and gem setup mate :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
radimmc wrote:

Try posting your gear and gem setup mate :)

Hello man, thank you :) there it is

dagger : fortify, faster attacks, whirling blades
helm : arc, spell echo, faster casting, life leech
shield : v. storm call, spell echo, added lightning
body : curse on hit, assassin's mark, herald of ice
boots : arctic armour, flame golem, wrath
gloves : arctic breath, temporal chains, greater multiple projectiles and CWDT
Hey Lifting, loving this build so far! I've come as far as level 81 and I wanted to ask you a couple questions.

So first of all I'd like to find an alternative to Vaal Storm Call for single target damage as the availability of it isn't always reliable, is there anything else you think could work well?

I'm also wondering if there are any more end game uniques/rares that I should be looking out for that could possibly take the build to the next level.

If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. Cheers!

(I'm also going to link my gear, in case you see something specific that could be improved on)
For all of those who CANNOT GENERATE POWER CHARGES, I found out the solution almost by luck.

If someone is using gloves who apply ANY CURSE by default then Assasin's Mark curse (generating the power charges) does not work. I have also the impression that other curses from skills do not apply as well but it needs confirmation.

Just change the gloves and you will see immediately those charges accumulate. I wanted to report this to GGG but I was not sure if it was a bug or just normal mechanics.

@radimmc

Look at your gloves. They apply a default curse so I think that is your problem mate...
Last edited by n3wtonapple on Apr 27, 2016, 5:58:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info