[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

Uber lab Izaro smashes me. I feel like my flasks just aren't enough to save me and I don't have any other way of keeping my life up besides flasking. Suggestions/ideas?
"Life is like the sea; tides and currents sometimes take a man to distant shores that he never dreamed existed."
Hey great guide for beginners like me but i am having trouble dealing with koams on cruel

Here is my current gear, Yes i have spec'd into ZO,EB,MOM. i keep getting one shotted by the wurm bosses in koam.

I also find my self having to flask for HP alot of the time as my only way of surviving. I have 1.9k hp and 900 ES with half on my mana being reserved. Also single target seems really bad even with exchanging the arc with storm call for bosses. Dont even know how im gonna do the lab.
Last edited by ZacharyWeekend on Jun 12, 2016, 7:17:19 AM
I dont know if it has been asked yet I did a skim and did not see it. Mana regeneration. Does this matter to us at all in this build? I assume it does not make your ES start its regeneration faster or does it?
So following the skills and whats needed and whatnot, I am realizing that Wrath/Arctic Armour are not casting when damage is taken. I'm not sure if that's conflicting with my other CWTD or not, anyone know what I might be doing wrong??..
~Zebski
"
TheDemonsSoul wrote:
So following the skills and whats needed and whatnot, I am realizing that Wrath/Arctic Armour are not casting when damage is taken. I'm not sure if that's conflicting with my other CWTD or not, anyone know what I might be doing wrong??..

You're supposed to self-cast Wrath and Arctic Armour, the CWDT gem is only for the golem I assume. It doesn't make sense to rely on CWDT for a permanent buff.
"
Cherry9 wrote:
"
TheDemonsSoul wrote:

You're supposed to self-cast Wrath and Arctic Armour, the CWDT gem is only for the golem I assume. It doesn't make sense to rely on CWDT for a permanent buff.

Yes exactly, it is only there to automate the process of summoning the golem :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
Cherry9 wrote:
"
TheDemonsSoul wrote:

Yes exactly, it is only there to automate the process of summoning the golem :)

I don't know why I was too stupid to even realize that...but........I was. Now I shall go down in PoE History as the dumbest question from a PoE Player D: lol Either way, I finally got a CotB ring and switched to HoI and holy crapola I am LOVING this build even more.
~Zebski
Yo, Lifting can u advise me some unique booties around 50-60 lvl? Would The 4link Rainbowstride be nice?
Last edited by HailRakeRise on Jun 19, 2016, 5:29:55 PM
"
HailRakeRise wrote:
Yo, Lifting can u advise me some unique booties around 50-60 lvl? Would The 4link Rainbowstride be nice?

Get rare ones mate. You really want the defensive stats that these can provide.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
is this just me or my Arctic Breath never cast when take dmg? only the curse

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info