[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

You'll probably be going for a Disfavour and some poison/bleed for end game stuff.

Norse's build here is more geared toward end game stuff.
Thanks for the nice guide.

I got a question:

How do the jewel stats: Inc. Physical Damage% / Inc. Area Damage%

compare to

Physical Damage with Maces +% , Melee Damage +% , Physical Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons +%

What is better and in what order ?

Question: Why hatred as aura? Hatred is frost damage and imho the guide isn't for frost damage, or am i wrong?
Playing on HC.

Any way to make this build even more durable? Like perhaps foregoing herald of ash for maybe some sort of blaphemy-enfeeble?
How do you build up endurance charges with this build?
where items and gems? i dont unerstand
Last edited by prodoljay on Dec 17, 2016, 1:02:08 PM
"
npftd wrote:
How do you build up endurance charges with this build?

Endurance Charges:"Enduring Cry"
Frenzy Charges: "Blood Rage"

My Question is:
What (in stats) should I aim for at lvl 90 for UberLab or Maps T10+?
Armour/Life, Earthquake DPS?
Last edited by KageeHinata on Dec 26, 2016, 2:14:43 PM
What gems should you use in the Marogi Erqgi? The video talks about 6 link with all the gems, and the guild here has 6 gems with the earthquake spell listed. However, at the bottom it says "try to 5link the Marohi Erqi and use the gems listed above."

My point is, there are 5 support gems + earthquake listed as desired, but it says go for 5 link...Which gem should you drop from the build if you can only get 5? Maybe phys to lightning?
Can this build (juggernaut) farm breaches (would like to kill Tul) / uber lab? I have a 5-link marohi collecting dust and would like to roll another toon in BSC
This is my first try at a build. I also had to jump into trading with this, so it was a good learning experience.

I have to say, I am very happy with this setup. I bricked several characters, but this is going rather smoothly so far. Leveling has been much, much easier with some guidance.

I am very surprised to see how easy this is on a budget. Thanks for the build guide. It gives me a little glimpse of hope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info