[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Sorry if it answered already, but why only a lvl 3 flame golem? I already have a lvl 13 one. Can I use that or should i purchase another and only level it to 3? TY.
So now that I ahchieved my goal, after almost not playing entire month, I reached 36 challenges.

My final build thoughts:
Started league with this build and ended it with it as well, as this character was the highest lvl - did job well.
Survivability - so so, two hander what do you expect, relies a lot on face tanking (after getting rumis I jsut could not switch it out, and was not rich enough for taste of hate). Chaos dmg mitigation with atziris promise was enough for me.
Damage - for not exactly meta build, it's enough, not Shaper, Guardians, Uber atziri viable for sure. Possible to kill some of the guardians if very skillful and lucky.
Fun - I found this build fun for sure, nuking everything in one hit until higher maps.

If I will go with EQ in future, I think one handed block/spell block build would be a better choice for obvious reasons.

Thank you for the build, I rate it 8/10.
Still viable and solid for 2.5 :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Using this build now level 37 going great, only deaths are due to me being a dumb ass. Will Keep playing this character
Following this build in the new league.

This is my second toon, the first being the doomflether's ranger TS build i started two weeks ago.

so fat iv gotten to merc diffulty, got my marohi and decided to go smash norm lab to start the ascendery, this is where i was met with a huge disappointment. im fairly new to this game and was unable to see in the build what class to pick but notices u posted in duelist forum so went with that. Turns out The Juggernaut ascendry i wanted to follow is for marauders i feel to robbed !!! !!!! ! ! !!!! !

other then that huge disappointment i loved the last build and i guess ill enjoy the gladiator version of this build :( the slow ass bastard.
Would this skill tree for Slayer work with a Poison EQ? could i just slot a Poison in somewhere on the links and be fine?
would you still recommend the Lightning Coil Desert Brigandine over the Kintsugi Exquisite Leather
why need lightining coil? -60% light resist scaried me
I wish this thread was also in the Maurader forum, I wish I made a juggernaut instead of champion.

Anyhow, if I want to do Uber lab and yellow/red maps, how should my gear/ spec change?

Do I take out immmortal call? Or, do I still use lightning coil?
Is this 2.5 end game viable on HC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info