[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Dr_Destino wrote:
Hey guys! So I've been trying the jugg build and hit a mild bump so far: damage. It's taking me forever to kill map bosses and merc Izaro (I can kill them if they don't regen or leech). Here is what I have so far:

Spoiler

I've followed the tree in the guide, but my damage is so low :( (around 15k in ho), how can I improve this in order to actually kill strong bosses?

- I'd start with gems - quality gems are really cheap in this league, so there is no reason to not have them. You can even buy cheap 20/20 corrupted, which count as failed improve attempts for others. Start with less duration, quality is important there!
- replace both rings then
- jewels, as juggernatu you can have 4 slots easy, rather cheap with just some %life/two offensive stats
- upgrade your gear when its cheap, for example there is no reason not to use perfert AS/MS veruto gloves, as they are 1c anyway
- get offensive enchant on boots (AS)
- get offensive flasks (lion)
- get bloodrage/vaal haste

I have 40k+ DPS at hideout, with full charges/flasks 120k+ for a few seconds, and its enough for T15 bosses.
Hey, I made a skill tree progression for the Juggernaut. The only "problem" it has is that the first few levels can be a bit tedious since you actually take the damage nodes a tad late... I don't know how good it is. It has worked for me so far, but I have some uniques that helped me a bit.

32 points - poeurl.com/HQT

51 points - poeurl.com/HQU

72 points - poeurl.com/HQV

91 points - poeurl.com/HQW

112 pointos - poeurl.com/HQX

Hope it helps!

q
Last edited by T11b0ne on Jul 5, 2016, 1:06:39 PM
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Dr_Destino wrote:
Hey guys! So I've been trying the jugg build and hit a mild bump so far: damage. It's taking me forever to kill map bosses and merc Izaro (I can kill them if they don't regen or leech). Here is what I have so far:

Spoiler

I've followed the tree in the guide, but my damage is so low :( (around 15k in ho), how can I improve this in order to actually kill strong bosses?

- I'd start with gems - quality gems are really cheap in this league, so there is no reason to not have them. You can even buy cheap 20/20 corrupted, which count as failed improve attempts for others. Start with less duration, quality is important there!
- replace both rings then
- jewels, as juggernatu you can have 4 slots easy, rather cheap with just some %life/two offensive stats
- upgrade your gear when its cheap, for example there is no reason not to use perfert AS/MS veruto gloves, as they are 1c anyway
- get offensive enchant on boots (AS)
- get offensive flasks (lion)
- get bloodrage/vaal haste

I have 40k+ DPS at hideout, with full charges/flasks 120k+ for a few seconds, and its enough for T15 bosses.

Awesome tips mate! Much appreciated!

I will try them all :)

I have already replaced the rings with this:

I have capped resists (not for elemental weakness) but I am still running some tests on voidheart, although it is an amazing ring overall

And damn, 40k OO
Currently working on this build ()lvl 52 ATM) and so far its absolutely amazing! LNB you're awesome!
I actually really wanna thank you for this build, I;m pretty much a beginner yet I'm also a prefectionist and as such i always obsess over using the best build and everything has to be perfect, this build is the only one that cut it.

I've got a lvl 65 Slayer at standard sc as well as a lvl 44 juggernaut at prophecy sc, the only problem i had was the slayer not tanky enough for lab, but then i realized he didn't have fortify.

in any case, great build, i was wondering if i could bother you with one question.

as a person who likes being on top of things i got myself a shitload of money, and I'm wondering what uniques would take my juggernaut to the next lvl of OP, other than the usual Kaom's heart plate..
I'm talking rings, amulets, gloves, boots, helm belt. i really want it to be awesome.

thanks in advance and again, great build.

quick edit, i mean in game money. not real money purcheses
Last edited by galcohen on Jul 6, 2016, 3:55:01 AM
I have a question about the use of Voidheart.

Its a quite nice ring and scaled well with my 5L EQ Build so far but as I recently upgraded to a 6L Marohi Erqi and therefore swaped Added Fire for Physical to Lightning + Weapon Elemental Dmg, I'm not quite sure that Voidheart is still a good choice because of the reduced physical dmg with the Physical to lightning Support Gem.

As far as i know, bleeding gets it's dmg only from the physical dmg (which is quite low now) and i honestly dont know how the poison dmg is calculated.

Could you tell me, if it makes still sense to keep the Voidheart (i got enough res. anyway) or if i should swap it for more life, maybe some added flat physical dmg and Chaos resistance ring?

Thanks in advance and gl to you.

btw. Thanks for the build, its pure joy to play it!
Last edited by Crimmson on Jul 7, 2016, 8:17:11 AM
Hey, regarding the Marohi mace. Would it be better to get a 5 link Marohi mace while I save for the 6L or getting a good rare 6L mace while I save for the 6L marohi?
Last edited by TyphoonTip on Jul 7, 2016, 12:53:54 PM
"
TyphoonTip wrote:
Hey, regarding the Marohi mace. Would it be better to get a 5 link Marohi mace while I save for the 6L or getting a good rare 6L mace while I save for the 6L marohi?

I think 5L Marohi is no brainer, as the rare maces, that could be better in theory, are not even for sale in this league... :-)
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
TyphoonTip wrote:

I think 5L Marohi is no brainer, as the rare maces, that could be better in theory, are not even for sale in this league... :-)

Hey, thanks for the answer! I guess I'll be going for the 5L for some time. It seems that for 25-30 chaos you can get one (I'm level 48 now, though...)
Last edited by TyphoonTip on Jul 8, 2016, 8:15:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info