[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
Dragon_Bukid wrote:
anyone tried this build with uber labyrinth? how'd it fare against uber izaro?

It's rather easy, with our huge physical reduction.
I'm confused. Your gems section don't explain anything about generating frenzy charges. Please elaborate on it?

Edited:
NVM, I realized that Blood Rage generates Frenzy Charges.
Last edited by Blazera on Jun 23, 2016, 12:50:33 PM

Above is my gear joined late this league but i m having a blast - like with all your guides i ve followed thus far.

Removed Hatred and replaced it with Blasphemy-Warlords Mark and Arctic Armor since the DPS is already enough and this boosted my survival to another level.

Thank you for another excellent guide !

P.S. : Slayer leech is awesome!!!
First of all, thanks for the great guide! I have seen many of your guides and they have all been a pleasure to read/watch. But I got one little problem which was not completly solved throughout reading your guide, eventhough you lost a few words about the topic I am going to refer to in the following.

I found myself playing lots of squishy builts, but the constant fear of dying (I am playing softcore only, though, I find it to be really annoying to die to every little mistake I make out of unawareness)

Many people told me to play an EQ Juggernaut, and I was just trying to find a suiting guide, but most of them refer to the duelist/champion to be the better choice here. Could someone help me with my decision on which class to pick for an EQ build? I really love the playstyle of it and want to play it, but I can not decide on which class to pick... My aim is to generally farm maps, I am not interested in Atziri or Uberlab that much, but I dont want to struggle to get the merc and uberlab going as I have to do with the builds I am currently playing.

Tl;dr: Whats the best class/ascendancy for me to pick when I want to:
- mainly farm maps, having a high clear speed and mobility while being beefy
- do not wanna face too many problems while clearing uberlab (I do not care about speed in there, I just want to survive after all)
- do not care about killing bosses in general

I guess my call would be the juggernaut, but I just do not get why the chat in PoE always mentions the Juggernaut to be the class for me to play while theres not one really detailed guide for an EQ Juggernaut, while there are plenty of EQ guides for any kind of duelist.

I hope you guys get the root of my problem and are able to help me a bit through this little "crisis" which currently prevents me from playing this awesome game.
Hi all. Here Marauder Juggernaut

I've found this:

I'm not sure if it is safe to use it now that i've not reached the Unrelenting node, but it is very tempting.

I'm thinking also to remove for now Unyelding and reach quickly Unrelenting.

In that way, with 8 Endurance charges (and the use of Enduring Cry), i have 42% increase ph attack and the bonus of the defence, and with the Daresso Defiance, i can remove in my setting the warlord mark and put for example Hatred.

I'm not sure if i have good chances to have endurance charges always active or the removing of the Daresso Defiance can destroy all my ideas..
Aw yiss, I hit lvl 90 on hardcore prophecy today. Very good build.

Class: Champion
Final build: A bit different than in OP
Defences:
Spoiler

Tooltip DPS with charges, auras, totem and golem:
Spoiler

Gear:
Spoiler

One jewel, gives 6% life, 9% dmg and about 0,2% manaleech

I'll probably try out Atziri and that Prophecy boss combo later... also skipped uber izaro coz didn't really need those last 2 points. I just wanted hit 90 :)
"
SammyClp wrote:
First of all, thanks for the great guide! I have seen many of your guides and they have all been a pleasure to read/watch. But I got one little problem which was not completly solved throughout reading your guide, eventhough you lost a few words about the topic I am going to refer to in the following.

I found myself playing lots of squishy builts, but the constant fear of dying (I am playing softcore only, though, I find it to be really annoying to die to every little mistake I make out of unawareness)

Many people told me to play an EQ Juggernaut, and I was just trying to find a suiting guide, but most of them refer to the duelist/champion to be the better choice here. Could someone help me with my decision on which class to pick for an EQ build? I really love the playstyle of it and want to play it, but I can not decide on which class to pick... My aim is to generally farm maps, I am not interested in Atziri or Uberlab that much, but I dont want to struggle to get the merc and uberlab going as I have to do with the builds I am currently playing.

Tl;dr: Whats the best class/ascendancy for me to pick when I want to:
- mainly farm maps, having a high clear speed and mobility while being beefy
- do not wanna face too many problems while clearing uberlab (I do not care about speed in there, I just want to survive after all)
- do not care about killing bosses in general

I guess my call would be the juggernaut, but I just do not get why the chat in PoE always mentions the Juggernaut to be the class for me to play while theres not one really detailed guide for an EQ Juggernaut, while there are plenty of EQ guides for any kind of duelist.

I hope you guys get the root of my problem and are able to help me a bit through this little "crisis" which currently prevents me from playing this awesome game.

Honestly whichever you pick is super tanky with good clearspeed. I went with Slayer which is probably the least tanky of the choices, and using a 5L without even using fortify and very very very rarely remembering to cast Enduring Cry I don't die if I'm even halfway paying attention.

Also here's a guide for Jugg EQ (from a hardcore perspective): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldo-5kcqQaI&feature=youtu.be
Guys, I have a question. May marohi maul has a bad roll, only 223% inc physical damage. Is it adviseable to use a blessed orb on it? Will it only change the numeric value of the physical damage and stun duration?

Edit:
never mind I think I should be using divine orb, since its an explicit mod.
Last edited by McGoodness on Jun 26, 2016, 10:48:05 PM
"
Guys, I have a question. May marohi maul has a bad roll, only 223% inc physical damage. Is it adviseable to use a blessed orb on it? Will it only change the numeric value of the physical damage and stun duration?

Edit:
never mind I think I should be using divine orb, since its an explicit mod.

I believe the max roll is 250% so you are missing 27% damage

If your hammer is 4 linked , it may be cheaper just to buy another hammer with a better roll to 5/6 link

If your hammer is allready 5 link , then i think its probly worth throwing a divine at it and hoping

Im not sure how much divines are worth atm , it may just be cheaper buying a 5 link with a good roll which going by poe.trade will cost 50chaos

Or a 6 link max roll is worth 7 ex
Last edited by Rogueweapon on Jun 28, 2016, 7:04:02 AM
Hey guys,

I would need some advice. I m a casual player, i ll never be able to pay a kaom's heart, and having 2dps 6l seems quite useless.

Isnt there a set up with ''curse on hit'' that might be strong? Is there a 6link debuff set up? or defensive.. Is there maybe a post on 4-6 link defensive combos or debuff combos?

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info