[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

I'm planning on trying out this build as a slayer and was wondering if getting impact instead of bane of legends would be better for the combined(?)20% increased aoe and if so what would be a good route for this? Headsman first then to impact? or get endless hunger and impact then get headsman. Appreciate the help.
Last edited by ALucario on Jun 18, 2016, 3:45:38 AM
Planning on trying this after my Flame Totem Chieftain got 1 shot by The Wicked One x]

How would this go on HC up to Atziri?

How would you compare the survivability and damage to that of the Flame Totem Chieftain?

Thanks
do you think champion is a lot better than slayer?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
Cobreean wrote:
These gloves do pretty well too, they cancel 5% of the maces -10% move speed, have a good bit of armor and give extra damage based on END charges.

Im doing crazy armor (9k), END and frenzy charges (blood rage and warlords mark)

Using ancestral warchief also for some more damage bump.
Barely have 75% resists on all cept chaos.
Level 81 atm

I went Champion for the Fortify, +speed and +damage buff.

Thanks for the great build

-Cob

These are in fact rather interesting, testing them now, looking good. Also, i steped back from Blasphemy - Warlord's Mark, its good, but the "lazy man curse" maked me too easy to kill at harder T15 maps. I feel much better now with Enfeeble, and manually casted Enduring Cry (plus as Juggernaut i have 25% chance i dont need it).
Yea I havent got to t15 maps yet.. or ever for that matter :P

The gloves work out nice, I'm still doing warlords+blasphemy, would like to work in 2 curses but haven't tried yet.

Would also like to find a way to work in
for some crazy movement speed but it kills my resists too much atm.

Level 84 atm. Survivability is really good so far.
I died last night on a Springs map with all ranged monsters and monsters fire 3 projectiles.
Mostly I die to dozing off late at night while trying to play... meh

-Cob
Last edited by Cobreean on Jun 19, 2016, 11:47:30 AM
what do you guys think a good alternative for ground slam? I kinda want a good single target nuke.
"
what do you guys think a good alternative for ground slam? I kinda want a good single target nuke.

just get a voidheart :>
Hi all. I'm trying to follow this guide, with a Marauder, Juggernaugh (well. unstoppable is very quality-life addon..). I'm actually at the start of merciless and i'm not a pro.

Now, i've found a very good 5link 2h Axe with a combined dps over 400 and, well, it is very useful.

I'm thinking to continue with axes instead of maces. Do you think is viable?
Actually i'm not using any weapon-specific link but now it is the time to activate some of them.
"
korio wrote:
Hi all. I'm trying to follow this guide, with a Marauder, Juggernaugh (well. unstoppable is very quality-life addon..). I'm actually at the start of merciless and i'm not a pro.

Now, i've found a very good 5link 2h Axe with a combined dps over 400 and, well, it is very useful.

I'm thinking to continue with axes instead of maces. Do you think is viable?
Actually i'm not using any weapon-specific link but now it is the time to activate some of them.

The Axe is fine as a starter but if your going to use Earthquake then you can see the benefit of using

Your going to need the increased %phys and the the increased AoE.

You cant really skimp on those when using EQ.
And you can buy that mace cheap cheap. 1-4 chaos even, I paid 4 chaos on in Prophecy league and then one dropped for me too.

-Cob
Last edited by Cobreean on Jun 20, 2016, 12:16:11 PM

Lvl 87 champion

Build is going well , just 5 linked my hammer and quality my gems

Had to craft my jewellery , not too bad but would like to add physical dmg on some better if they drop

6k life , 10k armour , 53% physical dmg reduction before charges and flasks , 27k dps EQ and 20k dps ancestral protector for a decent single target boost

Every bit of the fun build i thought it might be and a bit more

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAHnBLMFLQmWEuEUIBRNFewWbxiRGjgaPhpVG_ohVSXfJyAnLykuLJQs-y5TNug5DjrYOzs8BTwtQzFHfkz_UEdR5lW1Vw1Z814TXz9hIWIXZU1mVGaeaGVyD3KpdO12rHdTeHp71Hy4fNmCB4Kbg1-DzISUhNmE74cph2qJcYoiivCPYJBVktCUb5d5mjuexZ7Nn9-iAKLqpBmnMKknqZSsqq2NtC-2LLc-uR28n702vqfAZsEExPbGrsqQz37SIdNv1ljYvdlh2sHjauRR6UbqGOw47FzvDu988kHzm_cy-tL8S_4K

Vitality is a nice survivabilty feature combined with the stone golem 500 life regen per second and just looking for better gear atm i think .

Leap slam combo stuns allmost every pack , thats how i get endurance charges .

Last edited by Rogueweapon on Jun 20, 2016, 1:12:04 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info