[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

Why Rumi's flask?
You have barely any life on your gear.

-----------------------

I just dinged 80 at hc prophecy

Gear:

Life about ~6400
DPS ~28k with charges, etc.
Last edited by Blah on Jun 13, 2016, 3:41:47 PM
"
h4rdXc0r3 wrote:
Hey guys can I please get advice on my gear? Thank you! :O)

Get rid of Devoto's Devotion asap! There is no worst helmet for a EQ build. You gain attack speed (which you don't need) and you lose physical damage (which you need badly). Also, no life or resists.
Last edited by lussiano on Jun 13, 2016, 1:57:58 PM
Liking the build so far, even though I'm heavily undergeared I'm able to run t14 maps.

But, how viable is this is in uber? Atziri? Endgame overall.
Hi,

Which of the gems should be a priority to get with +quality?
Can't tell you for sure since I'm terrible at this game, but I'd say definitely Earthquake (+1% dmg per % quality) and Less Duration (-0.5% duration per %). Since the aftershock deals the main part of damage, less duration is a huge damage boost.
"
jolsen26 wrote:
Hi,

Which of the gems should be a priority to get with +quality?

In fact - you can now get all of them asap, as in this league prices are very low (thanks to prophecies and uber Lab chest).
"
lussiano wrote:
"
h4rdXc0r3 wrote:
Hey guys can I please get advice on my gear? Thank you! :O)

Get rid of Devoto's Devotion asap! There is no worst helmet for a EQ build. You gain attack speed (which you don't need) and you lose physical damage (which you need badly). Also, no life or resists.

I disagree, its my favorite too. Movement speed is great for this build, and you do need attacks speed, there is nothing wrong about having as much as possible, when you can still squeeze aftershock dmg between two hits. Which you can do, with enchanted helmet.
Thanks a lot for this build, just hit 80 on Standard Prophecy. Would love to hear your advice :)

"
DeepUnknown wrote:
Thanks a lot for this build, just hit 80 on Standard Prophecy. Would love to hear your advice :)

Don't you want less duration in your weapon links rather than Added Fire? Less Duration will add a lot more DPS because aftershocks are what you're looking for.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info