[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
ArkHu wrote:
I can't see gear setup. Where is it? I'm the beginner so i don't know which gems work together. So can u share the gear setup too?

There is section called "Skill-gems and setups" in the first post.
in the original Post its mentiones for Bandits :
- Merciless: Help Kraityn for +1 to maximum frenzy charges

but the Whole post doesnt explain how Frenzy charges are generated with this build.
No gem and no equip for frenzy.

"
Sirais01 wrote:
in the original Post its mentiones for Bandits :
- Merciless: Help Kraityn for +1 to maximum frenzy charges

but the Whole post doesnt explain how Frenzy charges are generated with this build.
No gem and no equip for frenzy.

Mobility & Charge Generation:

- Leap Slam, Faster Attacks, Enduring Cry & Blood Rage.

"Adds a buff that deals Physical Damage over time, while increasing Attack Speed and Life Leech. Killing an enemy while this buff is active refreshes the buff duration, and can grant a Frenzy Charge"
Just dinged 84 and playing as Slayer(should I respec into something else like Champion?). My question is; how will I fare in Uber Lab? Atm I'm heavinly undergeared, 5-link Marohi, that's about it. What should I have on my chest/helm as 4 link? Reading alot about Ancestral Warchief but would that help me out?
Last edited by honerpro on Jun 12, 2016, 6:40:20 PM
Played this to 93 last league in hc - loved it! Went 1hd for defense at the time.

This league going 2hd & slayer for moar dmg

Just wanted to say thx for the time & effort into putting up the guide, gg!
BLAMT!
Awesome build!

I want to ask advice with my gear.

Can I please get info on how to link my gear on forum?

Do I need to link it from in-game or from my character screen here in the forums?

Thanks in advance! :O)
Guys i'm going for jugger and i have a question please,what is best for atziri,t15 and such ? kaom/rare chest + taste of haste (20% reduction from taste of haste and 32% from 8 charges and huge hp if kaom and ez resists if rare) or a coil would be better?

Thank you guys hf.

ps:i will not take that double armour node.
"
h4rdXc0r3 wrote:
Awesome build!

I want to ask advice with my gear.

Can I please get info on how to link my gear on forum?

Do I need to link it from in-game or from my character screen here in the forums?

Thanks in advance! :O)

There is avatar of your last active character at top left corner. Click on it, it opens inventory screen, and click on item will insert the link to the cursor position, like this...

"
honerpro wrote:
Just dinged 84 and playing as Slayer(should I respec into something else like Champion?). My question is; how will I fare in Uber Lab? Atm I'm heavinly undergeared, 5-link Marohi, that's about it. What should I have on my chest/helm as 4 link? Reading alot about Ancestral Warchief but would that help me out?

5L Marohi should be ok, you will just fight longer (i'm still waiting for my 6L too). Ancestral Warchief is great in the moments, when you dont wanna get too close to something, that you know hits hard, or have some nasty effect up close. For example Izaro/Goddess in the new T14 Plaza map... :-)
But of course i only use it becouse my equip is not good enough yet, with triple dmg there would no need for it, probably.
Hey guys can I please get advice on my gear? Thank you! :O)

Last edited by h4rdXc0r3 on Jun 13, 2016, 8:08:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info