Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

"
Necronus2828 wrote:
"
MaraWuti wrote:
You know a dev hates a skill when the official patch notes say "we nerfed it in almost every way possible." I'm cool with that.

NOT cool with all this having to use divine orbs (which are expensive) on fuckin' everything to update them to new standard values. It took me 6 months to find someone selling non-legacy Bronn's Lithe after Awakening, and now I have to do it all over again for my crit characters. Why not just update current values?

They. Just. Have. To. Remove. Legacies. From. The. Game.

I think they missed the window for doing that. If they do it now, it would bring too much hate from players invested in legacies.
I dont see any lightning warp fix? Is it being fixed?
"The countdown for Haku and Zana missions now starts when the grace period ends, rather than upon entering the area."

Yass, finally! Kreygasm
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Last edited by Entropher on Mar 3, 2016, 5:30:17 AM
Still scratching my head on whether to bother or not with Ascendancy.....
😹😹😹😹😹
I do not and will not use TFT.
Gaming Granny :D
🐢🐢🐢🪲🪲🪲
"
Lordemore wrote:
"
nothing but nerfs. Nothing new here, move on folks. Good thing I never play standard though. But I guess now is a good time to play a fresh start on standard. My standard stash is getting super insanely full from all the leagues I've been collecting.

Nerfs? what nerfs?

You mean new ascendancy classes?

They are massive buffs!

You mean new flasks that are almost good as Rumi and Taste of Hate ?

These are massive buffs!

You mean mini nerfs on crit multi?

But, but Ascendancy classes and new mechanics will make up for that tenfld.

Even Vaal spark build may be still same combined with some new ascendancy classes mechanics.

So nothing is really lost.

A new item isn't a buff. But you're right that's pretty cool =)
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Correct me if I'm wrong but massive nerf to binos? Assuming you invest in longer duration the max life regen from binos is now 1000 per second? I had at least 6000 before. Yes it was high but you had to be so close to monster when it died for it to work, the risk reward was quite balanced I thought. 1 chaos now?
Razza
Double post my bad
Razza
Last edited by brutalrazial on Mar 3, 2016, 5:49:00 AM
That vaal spark patch note just reaffirmed why you're my favorite devs. All aboard the hype train
I think that most of these changes were predictable.

Bladefall/poison OP-> nerf

Vall Spark OP-> nerf (some people might argue that the Nerf was too much, but it remains to be seen)

Taste of Hate/Vinktar OP->nerf

With all the buffs from ascentancy classes I would expect even more nerfs.

The only part that I find really peculiar is the part where you have to use blessed/divine orbs to "fix" existing object regarding critical multiplier.

If the reason is indeed GGG wanting to promote players playing leagues that is plain stupid. First of all, people should be able to chose what they want to play and second if they want to give us motivation to play in the league then make a pretty good league. So far perandus league seems meh, I hope that I am wrong though.
"
Taste of Hate now only makes you take 20% of physical damage as cold damage. It now adds 20-30% of physical as cold, rather than always 30%.

Please, tell me that this won't create a legacy version...
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on Mar 3, 2016, 6:03:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info