Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

"
MEZIR wrote:

VOltaxic Arc Ultra OP --> no nerf

Wait how is Voltaxic Arc ultra OP?

Speaking of which we have seen various litle changes in the alpha like for example the Arc gem. I am wondering if they didn't include everything in the patch notes.
Ah can`t wait! Good job and keep going with this amazing game! Good luck to all for the next season! :D
Critical Strike Rework/Balance:

All sources of increased Critical Strike Multiplier have been changed to additional Critical Strike Multiplier. This change brings the functionality in line with how most players think it works.
Because of this, all items, passives and some skills/support gems that used to have increased Critical Strike Multiplier are now 33% less effective on players, despite having the same value. A number of these have been adjusted in value to maintain similar effectiveness.
The following have all been increased by approximately 50% for cases when they are on players, and 30% on monsters. For some cases, manual rounding has occurred: All values on the passive skill tree, Increased Critical Damage Support Gem, the Enfeeble Skill Gem and all uses of Enfeeble from monsters and other sources, all monsters with Powerful Crits, the Deadly map mod and the Corrupted jewel mod.
Blessed Orbs are required to update the following to their new values: implicits mods on all Rapier base types, implicits mods on Curved Blades, Lithe Blades and Exquisite Blades.
Divine Orbs are required to update the following to their new values: All craftable Jewel mods which grant Critical Strike Multiplier, Facebreaker, Marylene's Fallacy, Fragment of Eternity (the Descent: Champions Unique), Bino's Kitchen Knife, Romira's Banquet, Shadows and Dust, Ungil's Harmony, Eclipse Solaris, Death's Harp, Mortem Morsu, The Goddess Scorned and Abyssus.
The following were not updated to new values: Maligaro's Virtuosity, all craftable item mods (non-jewel) and master-crafted mods.
Master-crafted Critical Strike Chance on Amulets (the "of Puncturing" mod) now has a range of 22-27%, This has been implemented in a way where existing items with this mod will not have their ranges changed when using Divine Orbs.

Damnit! I don´t really get this changes...Are all my corruptet Maligaro´s now like trash? Or do i understand it right and the changes don´t really do anything?
Last edited by Pillendreher89 on Mar 3, 2016, 6:28:20 AM
"
elessard84 wrote:
"
Hendo104 wrote:
"
Lol GGG sticking it to all the standerp players who invested countless hours and orbs to make elite gear, only to have to do it all over again...because of a word. Lmfao! I'm crying right now!!

Good job GGG! Lol

Yea good job GGG. I worked damn hard to afford my legacy gear on standard (some of us have jobs man, its why we play standard) so if they are now gone you think I'm doing it all over again?? Not a chance.
I will move on and not spend another cent with GGG.

+1
and
+1

+100

I play only standart 3 years , many hours to get legacy gear . i quit poe no fucking way
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Melee skills were not buffed and no fox for explosive arrow. Sad panda!
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Well, no problem we gonna play despite the nerfs and we ll enjoy the new contents.
But GGG pls answer to just one question, I'm not the only one that s wondering about the Flask nerf:
Do they will become legacy?
I guess yes, but pls tell us so we can deal the change in this last day.
Ty
"

Damnit! I don´t really get this changes...Are all my corruptet Maligaro´s now like trash? Or do i understand it right and the changes don´t really do anything?

from what we can gather so far your malis are fine. Theyre basically saying theres no new version of malis with a boosted crit multi to make up for the nerf, so actually Maligaros are one of the crit damage uniques that will escape having a legacy version. If you had a corrupted Abyssus like the other dude, then youd need a new one to get the boosted roll theyre giving it.
"increased Critical Strike Multiplier are now 33% less effective on players, despite having the same value"

"Divine Orbs are required to update"

"The following have all been increased by approximately 50% for cases when they are on players"

So, My current abyssus with multiplier 150 will become effectively 100 (worst new roll). If I divine, the 150 to gain the increase 50%, I get random 100-150 multiplier. I break (except miracle) anyway my perf roll.

And if I want to buy an abyssus on poe trade with a multiplier 150. How to know if it is update or not ?
Last edited by Zat0ichi on Mar 3, 2016, 6:57:10 AM
"
ForteBraccio wrote:
Well, no problem we gonna play despite the nerfs and we ll enjoy the new contents.
But GGG pls answer to just one question, I'm not the only one that s wondering about the Flask nerf:
Do they will become legacy?
I guess yes, but pls tell us so we can deal the change in this last day.
Ty

"
Chris wrote:
Utility Flask Balance:
  • These changes affect existing Utility Flasks that your characters have. No legacy versions are created.
Sorry, I wasn't clear enough, I meant: Vessel of Vinktar and Taste of Hate will be legacy or not?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info