Path of Exile 2.2.0: Ascendancy Patch Notes

"
ultraZel wrote:
sold one legasy Taste 5 min ago, for goooood price ) HC

Are we even sure that it will get legacy? They didn't communicate this very clearly so they could be retroactive nerfs.

Especially for Vinktar, I don't see this on becoming legacy on all of it's current properties (except for the implicit which was clearly stated it will be retroactive).
"
MaraWuti wrote:
You know a dev hates a skill when the official patch notes say "we nerfed it in almost every way possible." I'm cool with that.

NOT cool with all this having to use divine orbs (which are expensive) on fuckin' everything to update them to new standard values. It took me 6 months to find someone selling non-legacy Bronn's Lithe after Awakening, and now I have to do it all over again for my crit characters. Why not just update current values?

They. Just. Have. To. Remove. Legacies. From. The. Game.
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Did they nerf the curse " projectile weakness" to the ground? wasnt it like 30% increased damage taken and now its only 5% ???
IGN OneMonthHC: Twohundred
"Resistance Flasks have been reduced to +6% maximum resistance. They all now last for 4 seconds (increased from 3.5). It's getting easier to dramatically increase maximum resistances"

I think it isn't seems easy to dramatically increase maximum resistances if someone plays Righteous Fire.

:-/
"
phmn wrote:
"
ultraZel wrote:
sold one legasy Taste 5 min ago, for goooood price ) HC

Are we even sure that it will get legacy? They didn't communicate this very clearly so they could be retroactive nerfs.

Especially for Vinktar, I don't see this on becoming legacy on all of it's current properties (except for the implicit which was clearly stated it will be retroactive).

Consuming go legasy same us Taste
Last edited by ultraZel on Mar 3, 2016, 5:03:10 AM
Good work GGG !
"
Vaal Spark has been nerfed in almost every way possible. Its critical strike chance has been reduced from 6% to 5%. The base duration of the Sparks has been reduced from 3.5 seconds to 2 seconds. The number of projectiles has been reduced from 150 to 100. The duration of the spiral has been reduced from 4.5 seconds to 3 seconds at all gem levels.

Basically it's too hard for you to properly balance this skill and so you decide to utterly trashcan it.

I mean why even keep it in the game if you have such hatred for the skill? It's complete dumpster tier anyway, you clearly don't care about the skill being usable which begs the question of why even have it in the game? Seriously.

I didn't even use Vaal Spark(and I'll certainly never touch it now) just as I really didn't use Incinerate but these dumpster nerfs always sit poorly with me. It speaks of lack of care. You also have a habit of completely ignoring skills FOREVER once you trashcan them. Ice Spear right? Why is that even still in the game?
Last edited by Jayme on Mar 3, 2016, 5:11:39 AM
It wouldn't be the end of the world to remove legacy items.

The issue for me is when an item has been perfectly rolled. More so with unique items, a lot of effort goes into obtaining one and then BAM, it gets changed.

I feel much rage for whoever obtained for example, a perfect Lioneye's Glare only for the new version to now add the elemental damage mod.

I own both a perfect Vinktars and a ToH, so in a way I hope they do go legacy, that way I won't kick myself for paying for the Vinktars (ToH dropped in a Zana map so that one not so much).
I don't really care about anything on this list other then lab classes and +life regan summon

GGG just have big red letters saying ITEMS MAY GET FUCKED NEXT PATCH! so players know not to even play std anymore

I hardly play at all anymore (cause last league sucked balls) so doesn't really effect me TwitchEmote:HappyFace
It was already foretold that bladefall and poison was too strong. But over 67% nerf on the gem is just ridiculous. basically GGG says it's ok to go Chaos, but ignore poison. gg
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info