StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
If I could make a few suggestions for the future.

With Boneshatter being the meta 2hander melee skill for quite some time now, Vaal Axe and Karui Chopper aren't being used. Right now faster two handers are used, so Despot Axe, Ezomyte Axe and Piledriver for maces. Swords are still poop.

Quivers got revamped in 3.17, my knowledge of them isn't great but I think broadhead, heavy arrow, vile arrow and primal arrow are all used for various skills. Penetrating is redundant with the amount of piercing on the tree at the moment.

I'll change the axes for the upcoming update. As far as quivers go I did update them when all the basetypes were changed a while back but I'll take another look at it as well. Thanks.

Any news when/if this is going to be updated? Thank you <3
"
Chiisato wrote:

Update is always out ~12h before league start. Even if I finish sooner I always wait because GGG has many times in the past changed or added item filter information at the last minute.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
"
"
Chiisato wrote:

Update is always out ~12h before league start. Even if I finish sooner I always wait because GGG has many times in the past changed or added item filter information at the last minute.

Understandable, I'm happy to hear that you're updating it. Def one of my favorite filters, both just straight out from the box but also when manually tinkering with it due to how you laid out the sections and the commenting.
8/18/23 - v3.22.0

Ancestors League Launch Release

Aside from the usual leaguestuff one of the main improvements in this version is a significant tightening of Uberstrict based on multiple requests. I've tried to be relatively aggressive with this so let me know if something winds up being too tight (or not tight enough).

Please note that I'm aware that influenced items are probably still a bit too spammy but cutting them down is a lot more complicated than cutting down exarch/eater due to the sheer amount of filtering blocks so I'm saving that for a later update.

Another major change that will be immediately noticeable is that Strict and Uber show much less rare jewellery. Strict now only shows t1 jewellery and Uber only shows the very best of t1 jewellery. This is an enormous change but I've received multiple requests to tighten this up so we're running with it. Let me know how it feels. If you don't like it then it's easily reverted.

All Filters Changes:
- Added support for all new, changed, and removed items. Considered bringing back the old Silver Coin highlight but went with something new
- Finally added BaseDefencePercentile filtering for 86 bases (way overdue, I know). White kite icons for 90+ qual items with a permanent light for 100's.
- Removed sound/light from all Exarch/Eater items. Hid ones below droplevel 65 in Uber.
- Removed sound/icon/light from non-jewellery Fractured items below droplevel 60 and hid them in Uber.
- Removed the big sound/highlight from influenced Marble Amulet, Blue Pearl Amulet, Vanguard Belt, Cerulean Ring, Convoking Wand, Seaglass Amulet, Artillery Quiver. These are now caught by the regular influenced highlighting blocks
- Added Vile Arrow Quiver to the "good basetype catchall" influenced section
- Increased font size and sound tier on all memories
- Updated the 84+ filtering blocks to better reflect the current meta and trimmed some item classes that had a lot of bases showing
- Updated the default rare items shown in 11C (rare weapon highlighting). Please keep in mind Section 11 is one of the sections (along with Section 1 and deleting the non-relevant levelling sections) that every player should be modifying to fit their build.
- Updated the setup instructions at the top of the filter
- Adjusted the woefully out of date levelling quivers
- Fixed "Flesh Compass" quest item showing up as a "Compass" currency item
- Reduced highlighting on all unique contracts except "The Twins"
- A few rarely seen icons have changed to free up design space and avoid icon conflict
- Various other minor improvements and adjustments

Strict & Uberstrict Changes:
- Hid T2 jewellery (iron ring etc) in Strict, and all <84 jewellery except Coral Ring, Leather Belt, Two-Stone Ring, and Amethyst Ring in Uber.
- Removed sound from all <84 atlas jewellery in Strict and <85 in uber
- Strict hides 84 bases once again (this was accidentally reverted at some unknown point)

Uberstrict Only Changes:
- Hid 84 white non-jewellery atlas bases (i.e. Fugitive Boots). Removed icon/sound from magic/rare ones.
- Hid high ilvl flasks without high quality
- Fixed hidden influenced items still having a minimap icon (GGG pls: hiding something should auto-disable all sound/icon/light)

The best way to stay up to date is to make sure you follow the filter on the forum item filter page. If you have questions either catch me while streaming at https://twitch.tv/sfhobbit or post them in the forum thread. Since I keep getting asked I have also finally set up a donation link for those who want to support the filter. Many thanks to all those who have donated so far.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Aug 18, 2023, 6:44:52 AM
Thanks as always.
Hi i was just wondering when the filterblast version will be up? It's still downloading the 3.21 version from there =/
"
Frostie1917 wrote:
Hi i was just wondering when the filterblast version will be up? It's still downloading the 3.21 version from there =/

Dissolator has to update it first and given that these days it's pretty much just mine and his filter on there (as Neversink's users go to filterblade) I don't blame him at all for not sweating it.

This is a list of how many filters there used to be on there compared to now. Lot of people have thrown in the towel.

In the meantime you can download the filter by clicking on my username and then the "Item Filters" link. Or just use the link in the main post.
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Aug 18, 2023, 2:51:43 PM
Not entirely sure but despot axe is not even listed in the general filter. Pretty useful to have shown.
Fractured rare jewels are hidden in the strict filter. Seems like an error, normal rare jewels show fine. I added them alongside rings, amulets and belts in the synthesis section, fixed it.

Also after a few leagues of annoying me I finally manually moved "clasped mitts" uniques down a tier, Aukuna's Will drops often and Shadows and Dust isn't really that good these days anyway, them making a noise seemed unnecessary.
heya, an idea for the next update - add special highlight for ilvl84 cluster jewels, regardless of the number of passives. Some are very valuable and you can 5 to 1 them

also as post above said, for some reason fractured jewels are hidden, even though it's not obvious why, if you look at the filter itself..
Last edited by Patys on Sep 19, 2023, 1:32:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info