StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

"
Dissolator wrote:
"
Thanks for the filter, but why every league update when I do a diff on the previous filter does it look like this:
https://imgur.com/a/5NcgPZK

Do you have some sort of devil shuffle program that rearranges the order of lines within a section...

That devil shuffle program ]:) could be FilterBlast if your previous filter file was taken from it, since it has build-in filter-optimizer, which may reorder conditions to speed up filter processing for the game (this only slightly affects performance and doesn't affect filters' logic)

p.s.
StupidFatHobbit's Filters @ FilterBlast updated for Ultimatum

That's it then. I did not know Filterblast edited the filters in any way. Thanks. :)
Is this filter good to use if i dont want to edit? I was watching RaizQT and he is doing tons of editing. Really love how the filter is but now i am scared that i am shooting myself in the foot if i am not that good at editing filters.
"
Cruven123 wrote:
Is this filter good to use if i dont want to edit? I was watching RaizQT and he is doing tons of editing. Really love how the filter is but now i am scared that i am shooting myself in the foot if i am not that good at editing filters.

I barely edit anything so you should be okay.
"
Cruven123 wrote:

It works pretty with minmum editing (mainly on leaguestarts) - I recommend watching the youtube video. It's also very straightforward to edit once you get used to it.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Sorry to bring this up again, but is there an easier way to add the DisableDropSound to every block? I really want to use my custom sounds but adding this in manually to every block is killing me slowly. Hope I don't come across as asking for too much as I really love the filter, just curious if there is an easier way that I'm missing.
"
n0shy wrote:
Sorry to bring this up again, but is there an easier way to add the DisableDropSound to every block? I really want to use my custom sounds but adding this in manually to every block is killing me slowly. Hope I don't come across as asking for too much as I really love the filter, just curious if there is an easier way that I'm missing.

it's getting added to the majority of blocks in next update (always within the first month of league launch, aiming to be out before end of month but I try not to make deadline promises)

it's something I meant to do ages ago but I tend to play with relatively loud music + custom sounds so I never hear the basic sounds anyways and that means I keep forgetting about it
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Apr 19, 2021, 9:14:20 AM
"
"
n0shy wrote:

it's getting added to the majority of blocks in next update (always within the first month of league launch, aiming to be out before end of month but I try not to make deadline promises)

it's something I meant to do ages ago but I tend to play with relatively loud music + custom sounds so I never hear the basic sounds anyways and that means I keep forgetting about it

Ty hobbs for the fast replies and updates! Really happy to hear this (:
Why does the ladder version say this filter has errors?
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Why does the ladder version say this filter has errors?

It doesn't say that. It says this filter may have errors (it doesn't) and the reason it says that is because all leaguestart filters have to be uploaded unverified as they are checked against the previous version of the game and not the incoming version.

It will always say that on leaguestart launches on anyone's filter who uploads before the servers go live.
Sorry if i missed this, but is there a way to add shaper voicelines to this filter?

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info