StupidFatHobbit's Sovereign Filter

Hello sir, there seems to be an issue with the regular version of the filter.

After a brief time of using it, like, 5, or 6 hours, it just stops showing skill gems droping from mobs etc.
"
Nozumi wrote:

After a brief time of using it, like, 5, or 6 hours, it just stops showing skill gems droping from mobs etc.

This is a feature. The filter hides most skill gems unless they have quality or a certain gem level.
With the availability of gems from vendors, very few people bother picking them up and they're consequently being hidden.
"
CatchemAll wrote:
Hi Hobbit,

is there a reason that there are no eternal life flasks in the filter?

Regards and thank you for the great filter.

Eternals suck for Seething which is what 99% of players use in endgame. I'm aware they're decent for lab farmers but it's a niche enough use for it to not be a part of the main filter - it's easily added or just grabbed from the vendor. Quality ones are still shown.

"
Nozumi wrote:

As twitticles said, nonvaal nonquaal unlevelled skill gems have been hidden in General since the 3.5.1 update. Having skill gems shown is literally only useful for the first few hours of the league and after that it only adds to clutter. The race overrides contain a section which shows all gems and that's frequently used on day 1.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Last edited by StupidFatHobbit on Mar 11, 2019, 5:46:50 PM
Is there a way to stop showing so many blue and white items in low maps?

lvl 71 map, i don't really need to be seeing those magic and white items (barring flasks)
Last edited by MrPing1000 on Mar 12, 2019, 2:24:36 PM
Ah figured it out myself, just had to lower the levels in the levelling blocks a little (they disappear at 72 anyway)
Bit new to filters/poe in general so bear with me here but on the preview on filterblast there are seemingly custom sounds that I'm fairly sure I don't have. Comparing my (default) sounds to the filterblast on an orb of fusing, they don't match. Is there a common soundpack I need to get? Thanks, loving the filter.
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
Ah figured it out myself, just had to lower the levels in the levelling blocks a little (they disappear at 72 anyway)

The General filter always shows the highest basetypes while levelling. The issue is that some basetypes don't start dropping until 70 (i.e. Slink Gloves) so if I lowered it to 70 (default is 72) then those items would literally only appear in one tier of maps before basically never showing up again. By using 72 it allows a few tiers of maps to get those basetypes you need before they vanish.

TLDR: they're supposed to show until you get out of white maps

"
adireron wrote:
Bit new to filters/poe in general so bear with me here but on the preview on filterblast there are seemingly custom sounds that I'm fairly sure I don't have. Comparing my (default) sounds to the filterblast on an orb of fusing, they don't match. Is there a common soundpack I need to get? Thanks, loving the filter.

Not sure how you're previewing sounds on Filterblast, but there is no sound pack I distribute - it's all the default sounds.
IGN: Hobbit | twitch.tv/sfhobbit | Filter: poeurl.com/xZL
Ah jeez, I feel silly then. I just clicked on the items in the filterblast and it plays a sound. Okay, as long as I'm not missing out on anything I'm just fine. Thanks for the quick reply.
"
"
MrPing1000 wrote:

The General filter always shows the highest basetypes while levelling. The issue is that some basetypes don't start dropping until 70 (i.e. Slink Gloves) so if I lowered it to 70 (default is 72) then those items would literally only appear in one tier of maps before basically never showing up again. By using 72 it allows a few tiers of maps to get those basetypes you need before they vanish.

TLDR: they're supposed to show until you get out of white maps

Figured there had to be a reason, thanks for the info. And of course thanks for the great filter.
Thanks as always for your hard work. Lovely filter!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info