PoE Planner - Online Build Planner

Is there any reason why the builds I did at work and saved on the same account are different then when I log in from home? It's like they only save locally?
I noticed the searchbar uses RegEx (awesome job on that BTW! One of the best features!)...How can I match the ending of nodes' effects' strings?

What I'm trying to do is to filter effects for no weapons or a specific weapon-type, like this: ((evasion rating)|(attack speed)|(physical damage)|(critical strike chance))(\s(with claws))?$

This matches both "(...) physical damage" and "(...) physical damage with claws", as intended, but is also matching "(...) with bows", "(...) with daggers", etc. which is not wanted.

I tried to use the string-end delimiter ($ OR \$), as you can see, but that doesn't work either; without "\", it has limited effect (some nodes that shouldn't match still get highlighted), and with it, nothing matches.
"
AlmightyR wrote:
What I'm trying to do is to filter effects for no weapons or a specific weapon-type, like this: ((evasion rating)|(attack speed)|(physical damage)|(critical strike chance))(\s(with claws))?$

This matches both "(...) physical damage" and "(...) physical damage with claws", as intended, but is also matching "(...) with bows", "(...) with daggers", etc. which is not wanted.

Like so: increased (physical damage|attack speed)( with claws|$)

Note that the node names are also searched. There are nodes named like "Dagger damage and attack speed" so "attack speed$" would match that even though the node is not generic.
Looks good! Keep up the work
BUG: When I'm zooming in or out a few times, the nodes are out of sync with their "click location". like if I wanted to allocate a node, I'll have to find & click on the blank space about 1cm below it.
Thank you for your hard work! Love the website and using it a lot
This project is brilliant. If you can implement regular expression search/highlightning this will be superior to the offline version in basically every way. I use the regex search a lot, so if you could implement that that would be awesome :)
Quod efficax non stultum
This planner has everything. It isn't laggy (like EVERY other planner out there), it has an aura function, but best of all...

It allows you to display the most pertinent information you're planning for.
"
elindred wrote:
This project is brilliant. If you can implement regular expression search/highlightning this will be superior to the offline version in basically every way. I use the regex search a lot, so if you could implement that that would be awesome :)

Actually, I tried it just now, and it seems to work! :D The text box is a bit small, though.
Quod efficax non stultum
Very,very nice site,excellent work mate! :)

About improvements:
1) It does not work with Opera 12.I know,it is very old browser,but update is not an option because they fucked it up entirely in newer versions.Would be very nice if you managed to support it,if possible.

2) Account login should have "remember me" option

3) Saved builds - order should be possible to change via drag'n'drop,or sort at least.Some options to filter like ex "marauder only" "occultist only" etc would also be most welcome.

4) Option to export stats into clipboard - simple all stats,more complex all + a category only,ex let's say an user wants only Defense to be copied.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info