[2.5] Greedy Roomba - MF Blade Vortex Assassin (63/329) - Atziri Viable - Solo T10+ (37/40) [Videos]

Hi, great guide!

Quick question: I'm looking to start Prophecy with a blade vortexer; is this build still optimal if i'm not really planning on going MF? (I might grab some stuff eventually, but certainly won't be my initial objective), would you change anything having that in mind?

I'm debating between your Assassin build, a CI Trickster (as seen here) or even the tanky Necro version (though I have NO idea what to do with the 8 ascendancy points, you have 4 points that make you a god and 4 points to spare :/)
"
Rathke wrote:
Is this build still optimal if not going MF, would you change anything having that in mind?
If I was going to make this build for DPS or survival instead of MF I would swap a few nodes around because there wouldn't be such a high need for resistances on the passive tree, this is what I would think the tree would look like:

Alchemist will help a lot, even without Rumi's or Taste the extra armour, evasion or resistances will help. The build also has 183% life and 3 jewel sockets for a potential maximum of 207% max hp.

If you want to go with Poison then Toxic Delivery is better than Assassinate, but for MFing the added culling for free will be really nice. I will be working more on the DPS version in Prophecy and if anything changes I will update the original post.
IGN: MrG.
Build Videos & Item Testing: www.youtube.com/user/MrGxyz/videos
Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/mr_g__
Last edited by Mr_G on Jun 1, 2016, 2:07:39 AM
So... with Pledge of Hands and Cospri's Will, Would we get poison and echo for free and a second 6L?
If it's that way what would be a good second 5L or 6L?
"
Zopalki wrote:
If it's that way what would be a good second 5L or 6L?

You would be stretched for space for what I have on my daggers at the moment Blood Rage, Flame Dash and the Vaal Auras, but if you managed to fit them all in boots, gloves and helm you could go with a curse on hit setup with another blade vortex and maybe cast when damage taken at a low level.

I can't really think of what you would want in terms of DPS, maybe Bladefall with conc effect for killing Volatile Rares or dealing with dangerous rooms from a distance.
Duplicate post - may as well use it.

This is my MF gear in standard (169% / 268%)

Spoiler
Last edited by Mr_G on Jun 1, 2016, 6:05:59 AM
You think this build still working for MF in Prophecy with the same items and skill three?

And another question, how much cost on average the MF equip?

Thanks a lot.
Last edited by Kaozukex on Jun 1, 2016, 2:42:41 PM
"
Kaozukex wrote:
You think this build still working for MF in Prophecy with the same items and skill three?
And another question, how much cost on average the MF equip?

Yeah this will work just as well in Prophecy, there haven't been any changes to the skill tree or Blade Vortex mechanics.

If my memory is correct these are the usual prices I bought the MF gear:
Divinarius 1-2 Exalt (or spell + crit dagger 5-10c)
17%+ IIQ Goldwyrm early in the league were around 20c
Decently rolled Greed's Embrace 10-20c
Life, resists + rarity gloves 5-10c
Perandus Blazon 1c
Sentari's Answer 1c
Mid rolled Ventor's 30-40c each (I bought these last)

The amulet I crafted myself which took about 200 alts + regal. I made a few:

The helmet I found while MFing, so I'm not sure what the price is if I bought it, maybe 1-2 Exalt:

So in total: 6.2 Exalt if you buy Divinarius and a really nice helmet
If you shop cheaply: 3.7 Exalt if you buy a spell crit dagger and a 15c MF helmet.
(that's using Chaos:Exalt ratio of 40:1, which it normally is early in league)

In the early league I just use whatever I find that has IIR on it, I keep a tab for collecting jewellery, gloves and helmets with good IIR stats and then once I swap to using MF around level 85 I have a few to choose from to balance resists etc. You can also craft your own rings and amulets as soon as you get ilvl 62 bases, that is when the "Dragon's" prefix becomes available.
Last edited by Mr_G on Jun 2, 2016, 4:04:35 AM
Hi, looks like a great build for a league starter, considering this when Prophecy starts soon. Had a question though, do you think this would be viable as a Ranger Pathfinder instead?
Can you make a tree for shadow assasian crit low life ES? I dont have MF
"
maurisho wrote:
Can you make a tree for shadow assasian crit low life ES? I dont have MF

Low life Vortex is pretty much straight forward

poeurl.com/EVg

I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info