The Perandus League Challenges

Awesome!
Here I am, the portal effects!
Appears doable to get 36 of them. Ill probably go for 24 since i dont care about the portal effects in this game but that depends on how i like ascendancy and how its balanced.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Looks like I'll be able to get less than half of these Challenges done... :-(
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
This is definitely the way challenges should be. I see some that might be a little tedious but most should be doable with some hard work and actual game play. Thank you for no id 26/26 uniques. Some in there that will cost some cash (currency) but not to bad i think. Will be shooting for 36 this league.

Now please let map drops be better in higher tiered maps, please.
Last edited by papas88063 on Mar 1, 2016, 10:18:37 PM
A lot of those challenges actually sound fun and doable. None of them sound completely ridiculous at first sight, though the unique ID challenge seems designed so it is only possible for a few to achieve it. Also, have not seen a Cartobox in a long time. Some of the new content is really hard to judge.

Time will tell. Will have to make a list of items that I should not ID.

In any case, I guess I will go hunting for at least some of them. Still have to decide on a build, though ;).

EDIT: And yeah, getting to T15 maps will be a pain again. A very bad pain. Hope they do buff map drops at least a bit.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Last edited by Char1983 on Mar 1, 2016, 10:18:52 PM
40/40!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Nice ! lots of fun
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Zana again...why?! Y U DO THIS GGG?!!!

Edit: And still no challenges that can't be bought, so disappointing. WTB: Solo requirement for some challenging challenges.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Mar 1, 2016, 10:24:17 PM
YEEEE no FUCKING trading challenges YES YES fucking YES well one of them is but holy fuck I can play the game and not actually trade much granted I still have to trade but not to the point where I will lose my fucking mind.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Mar 1, 2016, 10:22:17 PM
k

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info