The Perandus League Challenges

"
I look forward to tomorrow's news post: The League Challenges Perandus.

I had the sam thought :D I was reopening old news, because read it like today's.%)

E:Since number of challenges raised from 8 to 40, could they get numbers? It would be much easier to find them on the list.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Mar 1, 2016, 10:24:47 PM
Well, I think I can brute my way to 36; I'm almost positive I can hit 30 fairly easily, then we have a few RNG/time grind ones to finish off.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
For the celebration of the Perandus League

GGG is proud to announce the new Molten Gold Dragon pet microtransaction

Will be available in the shop on march 4th

Spoiler
I wish :\

But thx for making MTX rewards again GGG much appreciated
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 1, 2016, 10:16:20 PM
"
DatDudeJay wrote:
level 8 zana again, Seriously ? that shit was already cancerous last season why do it again.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Her map levels are getting buffed so it is reasonably worth rotating her dailies.
i'll probably get half of those, lookin forward to it :)
so video shows character dual wielding perandus weapons, can we get two perandus MTXs for weapons then? or video just a tease?
These look good. A nice mix of trade-orientated and challenge based for those who aren't going to just pay for full clears etc.

Also the MTX prizes again, very nice.

Cheers GGG.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Basically you can get half of these by just playing the game normally. Gives some motivation to actually just do all of them. I'll try for 36 maybe.
Looks really nice overall!
"
flyingfish24 wrote:
so video shows character dual wielding perandus weapons, can we get two perandus MTXs for weapons then? or video just a tease?

Probably applies to both hands, like the supporter pack ones.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info