I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO FISH...FISH SOME MORE...

Finally I found a fishing rod too.

Then I alched it to this:

I already have these too (back in the day you were able to find these, which was like
a lifetime ago):

Now I'd only need a place to fish!!!

I could actually play a trick now also. I could go to act 3 on standard difficulty and stand beside that fisher guy there and pretend to fish.

Every newbie or random player would be: Whut?! You can fish now?

I would be like yeah, try it out. Gimme a mirror and I'll copy my rod for you for a couple of exalts. I would be rich in no time!

Evil laugh: Muhahahahahaaahhaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could i kindly ask GGG to stop delaying the implementation of fishing into the core game ? Thanks in advance. :)

Please ^^
IGN : Sir_Big
++.

Give us fish, or give us death!! (Preferably not the latter of the two.)
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Fishing exists. The thing is fish give permanent upgrades to your character, much like the points you get in act 2 from oak and alira ect.

Players dont want to reveal that.
Chroniccomplainerreviews.wordpress.com

Your source for quality honest reviews to save you time and money!
Looks like I'm not the only one who like fishing :)
Spoiler

@Dan_GGG : So, Haku is the name of a fish in Maori and Paua a sea snail. What else? :p
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxCrockett on Oct 13, 2016, 5:16:16 PM
"
fkxCrockett wrote:
Looks like I'm not the only one who like fishing :)
Spoiler

@Dan_GGG : So, Haku is the name of a fish in Maori and Paua a sea snail. What else? :p

So from the hint from Dan we can assume that Haku is somehow invloved in Secret Fishing Society ?

Maybe we should try like @Haku Hey man, could u help me get started with Fishing please

or something :)
IGN : Sir_Big
"
Siochan wrote:
"
RestInPieces wrote:
+1 for ANY kind of mini-game that breaks the map grinding monotony.

Did someone say min-game!? How about we add frogger to the game.

You haven't been to lab yet?
my evasion is so high i only insta rip sometimes
-----
Bug Fixes:
People were using cyclone for actual melee builds, so we nerfed it and made blade vortex. Also, we went ahead and made cyclone great for CoC casters while we were at it.
I think GGG is now heavily thinking on what bonuses, items should they give to people who discover fishing. After they implement it of course.

For a reference: Deagol found the One Ring while fishing. Just saying. Of course Gollum (Smeagol) killed him right after, but he found it and that's what matters when it comes to loot.

So rings and amulets and (levelled) gems, currency orbs are perfect rewards for fishing. Or maybe some special crafting mods only available for those who discovered fishing.

I just hope that my new rig gets fixed by then. It is such a nuisance having to type this on my sisters laptop. I hate laptop keyboards. (:I=I)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info