2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

Makes sense. Shavs is so expensive though I find it easier to gear for life and chaos res than it is to snag one of those. However I definitely see the benefit there. More nodes, easier gearing. Would even potentially make it easier to get magic find on gear!

Thanks for the input on the evangelist. Lately I've actually just been running inc aoe for which makes map clearing pretty fast. I'll stick with that for now and keep the conc for bosses, though I don't have any problems with bosses currently.

Maybe cya in the next race. :) Cheers.
Hi,

I was wondering why you are putting more skill points on max life rather than putting more on ES.

Also, Is there a skill tree after lvl 86?
"
kimmoov wrote:
Hi,

I was wondering why you are putting more skill points on max life rather than putting more on ES.

Also, Is there a skill tree after lvl 86?

I only do that in the hybrid version, and only because it just works better that way. Tree's for after 86 are availlable for low life, just check the second post.
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
Maybe better use Pyrity of elements?
"
PaintMaster wrote:
Maybe better use Pyrity of elements?

No. This build already caps (close to at least) resistances for minions with commander of darkness and the 16% from the tree. Im running triple purity for the +max resistances.
Hi there!

First of all, thanks for the build.. not just the build, but the continous support, answers, explanations etc..

May I ask why don't we pick whispers of doom? In your video you say "because we have Hex Master", but I see a lot of skillpoints used on the curse effectiveness, so i think 2 aplified curse is better than one.

Answering to my own question, the only problem might be that we can't use more gem slots..
But even so we could get the talent point itself for party playing to balance that Elemental Equilibrium can disturb things if we have a lightning damage dealer or stg, as my experiences EE is not party friendly at all, and on the other hand they can "steal" our chance to curse if they have different curse auras and don't have 2 curse talents.

But this is only a little thing, the build works perfectly so far! Have a nice day!
"
maugli2 wrote:
Hi there!

First of all, thanks for the build.. not just the build, but the continous support, answers, explanations etc..

May I ask why don't we pick whispers of doom? In your video you say "because we have Hex Master", but I see a lot of skillpoints used on the curse effectiveness, so i think 2 aplified curse is better than one.

Answering to my own question, the only problem might be that we can't use more gem slots..
But even so we could get the talent point itself for party playing to balance that Elemental Equilibrium can disturb things if we have a lightning damage dealer or stg, as my experiences EE is not party friendly at all, and on the other hand they can "steal" our chance to curse if they have different curse auras and don't have 2 curse talents.

But this is only a little thing, the build works perfectly so far! Have a nice day!

Gem slots, but moreover mana reservation. To run a second curse, we need to drop an aura, or apply it with selfcasting. The latter is overly annoying, so I prefer to not drop an aura and keep it at 1 curse. It's an option, but you dont need anything else than temporal chains, which it's crazyly more effective than any other curse.

For party play, the evangelist version without EE is better anyways, and not always having temp chains up on all mobs isn't that bad. It's usually the most noticable at bosses anyways, and you can tell ur party to not curse at those. If, of course, u really feel like it makes a difference.

--

Regardless, if u do want to run dual curse and drop an aura' I'd drop vitality.
Oh, I see, I hope temp chains really is that strong, never used it before, thanks for your help!!
"
maugli2 wrote:
Oh, I see, I hope temp chains really is that strong, never used it before, thanks for your help!!

it pretty much is the bread and butter of all summoners . the slow serves as both an offensive and defensive buff as one of the largest issues minions have is getting them to hit things that move fast. minion builds work well when all the minion focus on something. that is impossible to do if the target is moving too much.

so something like a 40% slow on a mobile boss could in all reality double the damage that certain minions do to said boss just because more of them can get their hits in
"
maugli2 wrote:

Just watch any path of exile youtube video, and set the playback speed to 0.25 speed.

Now imagine you+minions are still moving at full speed, thats essentially what it is.

ALthough i was a big fan of stacked armor, having a powerful temp chains basically lets you stroll out of the way of pretty much any strong melee attack range. you can walk up to some things, convocate then walk out again all while its slowly going through its attack animation.

Goat suiciders can leap at you, and you have time to move so they land harmlessly behind you.

@Leary

Is there any prophecy exclusive gear that's a must have for summoners? the gloves look kinda neat, but i think i'd still stick with a good pair of ES gloves and i basically ran out of steam for this league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info