2.6 Renewed Leary's Auramancer (Spectre, AW etc)(Great flexibility, Shaper farming!)

"
jlbarbosa wrote:

Hello,
I love your build and how to return the post, could help me what is missing and what can I improve in my build.
doubt ; My spectra are not dark equal to your why?

I fail at watching your chars, so I can't help you with improvements.

The dark spectres are mtx.
alternate skill effects - stygian raise spectre effect
Hi, I know it is a bit early to plan for next season already with no patch notes, but I have always enjoyed the classic summoner zombie/spectre.

I was looking through builds, this and one other stood out. The other does not use midnight bargin which you have explained why you like it and I agree with everything (part of what I want to do is MF and wondertaps are important for that). The other major difference was to use generosity wrath/anger/hatred as well as running Purity of Elements to cap minion resists instead of PoI/L/F.

Obviously you feel it is more valuable to take the defensive option and get +max resists. Do you feel the less damage? When I have played summoner in the past getting to targets was usually the hardest part everything but bosses seemed to die very fast, so maybe they would have a lot of res which might make the ele damage from those auras less effective without Ele Weakness.

The last difference was curse on hit which you explained as well and I agree most deaths are from me slipping up in play a bit and would be not cursing in that case. Blasphamy always on would make that a non-issue but it would be nice to have enfeeble in there as well! I was going to try to play around with reserve but I don't see any easy way for now to get it into the build without giving up something else.

It looks like you said the only time you wanted more damage was for ubers and I would probably make an alt more designed to running that if I try again this league.

Thanks for the build I am excited for next Friday to get it going!
"
xFish wrote:
Hi, I know it is a bit early to plan for next season already with no patch notes, but I have always enjoyed the classic summoner zombie/spectre.

I was looking through builds, this and one other stood out. The other does not use midnight bargin which you have explained why you like it and I agree with everything (part of what I want to do is MF and wondertaps are important for that). The other major difference was to use generosity wrath/anger/hatred as well as running Purity of Elements to cap minion resists instead of PoI/L/F.

Obviously you feel it is more valuable to take the defensive option and get +max resists. Do you feel the less damage? When I have played summoner in the past getting to targets was usually the hardest part everything but bosses seemed to die very fast, so maybe they would have a lot of res which might make the ele damage from those auras less effective without Ele Weakness.

Depends wether or not you get to endgame (red maps), the offensive option is ok before that, but after that it really doesnt matter. The build is still very offensive due to the nature of poison interacting with minion damage, and most bosses go down quite fast (as you can see in the videos). The defensive option is basically just due to the fact I didnt need the offensive option. That and what you mention will ele dmg, resistances are a thing, and usually chaos resistance is abysmally low, so all you need is a powered up haste + vaal haste.

"

The last difference was curse on hit which you explained as well and I agree most deaths are from me slipping up in play a bit and would be not cursing in that case. Blasphamy always on would make that a non-issue but it would be nice to have enfeeble in there as well! I was going to try to play around with reserve but I don't see any easy way for now to get it into the build without giving up something else.

It looks like you said the only time you wanted more damage was for ubers and I would probably make an alt more designed to running that if I try again this league.

Thanks for the build I am excited for next Friday to get it going!

Curse on hit and blasphemy are pretty close, but blasphemy just is so much more consistant, as its curses everything that jumps in you, instead of you having to be ahead of time in cursing. I like the latter more, but if you dont have enough mana reservation reduction the on hit thing is better, i'd say. Otherwise blasphemy is. Especially if you run prism guardian it shouldnt give an issue. And yes, for ubers I did want more dmg, but once I ran poison I didnt really need that much anymore, the Buffs from 2.3 and 2.4 on minion dmg numbers we get should be enough to do it without trouble now. I suspect the new helmet base (Bone helmet) will be amazing for this (even tho you'd lose on a bit of ES).

Im excited too :D
Ign: Leary_AscendedNecro
Twitchtv: leary93
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfzgUpVcv6wzrs5TwKZaGJQ
probabily someone already said, but just to be sure

commander of darkness got buffet on 2.3 to 10% dmg and 5% atk/cast speed, with 7 auras result in 70% dmg and 35% speed

also u got 150% minion damage from tree, 30% bargain and 15% from quality minion damage, and maybe 64% from jewel (4x perfct 16% minion damage), that results in 259% minion damage, those 300%, maybe was before 2.3, idk
and u forgot the 10% more damage on flame sentinel form raise spectres
"
lordbug wrote:
probabily someone already said, but just to be sure

commander of darkness got buffet on 2.3 to 10% dmg and 5% atk/cast speed, with 7 auras result in 70% dmg and 35% speed

also u got 150% minion damage from tree, 30% bargain and 15% from quality minion damage, and maybe 64% from jewel (4x perfct 16% minion damage), that results in 259% minion damage, those 300%, maybe was before 2.3, idk
and u forgot the 10% more damage on flame sentinel form raise spectres

Ye I know dmg isnt up to date, but I havent taken the time to update it, Ill prob do this in 2.4 once I get into the league, get the new stuff etc.
So I just got a heretics veil drop and corrupted a bones of ullr for +1 to all gems and I was thinking-

Is there any reason not to recolor my bones of ullr for a zombie setup since it has plus 1 to all gems like vertex, then run a curse setup in my heretics as a helm instead? I know that the vertex allows zombie resummoning without removing auras due to 50% mana cost reduction, which is useful in atziri, but heretics veil would also free up some mana and, I havent tested yet, possibly allow me to run 2 curses on blasphemy as well as not drop an aura due to 12% reduced reserve.
There's no powercreep here. Creep implies it's slow and could be overlooked, this is a full out sprint.
"
cpurdy777 wrote:
So I just got a heretics veil drop and corrupted a bones of ullr for +1 to all gems and I was thinking-

Is there any reason not to recolor my bones of ullr for a zombie setup since it has plus 1 to all gems like vertex, then run a curse setup in my heretics as a helm instead? I know that the vertex allows zombie resummoning without removing auras due to 50% mana cost reduction, which is useful in atziri, but heretics veil would also free up some mana and, I havent tested yet, possibly allow me to run 2 curses on blasphemy as well as not drop an aura due to 12% reduced reserve.

Depends. If you go for double curse mapping, its fine. If you want to farm uber izaro/uber atziri you're better off with the +1 enhance temporal chains with quality blasphemy. Reason is that the difference of temporal chains effect is hugely noticable on these unique bosses, while it is significantly less noticable on map trash, so you're better of getting the multiplicative effect of enfeeble.

Besides that, the biggest difference is price in the enchantments on the helmets. A temporal curse effectiveness Heretic's veil is way more expensive than a vertex, which is my biggest reason I never decided to push for one. Also, vertex isn't best in slot either, a crafted hubris (or soon bone helmet too) will be better with the right enchantment.
pretty sure i followed an older guide of yours from a couple leagues ago. I recently jumped back onto summoner for some fun and found me running haste hatred grace, vitality discipline purity of elements and arctic armor.

any reason for you not running hatred now? been a while since i've looked into this build and i'm really at a loss as to why i have aa in my set up, it also uses curse on hit instead of blasphemy, which i intend to change asap
"
shrapner wrote:
pretty sure i followed an older guide of yours from a couple leagues ago. I recently jumped back onto summoner for some fun and found me running haste hatred grace, vitality discipline purity of elements and arctic armor.

any reason for you not running hatred now? been a while since i've looked into this build and i'm really at a loss as to why i have aa in my set up, it also uses curse on hit instead of blasphemy, which i intend to change asap

Because I run poison on my evangelists and zombies, so hatred doesnt scale much anymore. I found defense being a slightly more reasonable option instead.
Can you run this build with srs instead of spectres? not a huge fan of spectres

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info