The Perandus Challenge Leagues

Just some clarification and a hope, can the coins be traded? Also, if they are not tradeable can we look into making it so people can't stash them either? For reasons?
"
papas88063 wrote:
would love to see what the actual challenges are. Last league i got 30 challenges done in 3 weeks but refused to go for 32 because i dislike all unique challenge.

We're posting them tomorrow.

"
Erionn wrote:
Are the coins tradeable?

Yes, they are.
My body is ready...
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Mar 1, 2016, 12:06:08 AM
"
Wiseman wrote:
Both challenge league have same rewards again GGG? WutFace

Most people prefer playing one league or the other and don't like having to play both to get every reward.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Coins being tradable is quite disappointing.

Last edited by lif44 on Mar 1, 2016, 12:08:10 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
papas88063 wrote:
would love to see what the actual challenges are. Last league i got 30 challenges done in 3 weeks but refused to go for 32 because i dislike all unique challenge.

We're posting them tomorrow.

"
Erionn wrote:
Are the coins tradeable?

Yes, they are.

Mmmh I find that a mistake oh well I'll rip the economy in two.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yes! Nice and good thinked... Worth playing League... Love it! :)
Oy, any hidden new vendor recipes availible? like 1337 coins + facebreaker = legacy facebreaker? say yes or no so I won't spend days and more days trying to figure it out!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

"
Erionn wrote:
Are the coins tradeable?

Yes, they are.
I am very disapointed of you GGG...

another challenge league that will be ruined by flipping, scams and avaricious people.

Why not make a challenge league that rewards people that are actually playing the challenge league rather than sitting in town breaking the economy
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Mar 1, 2016, 12:09:59 AM
woooooooot!
🐢

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info