The Perandus Challenge Leagues

That portal is amazing.
This is looking awesome!

A few questions though;

* Will the coins be "soulbound" thus not eligible for trade?

* If you are in a party of say 4 people, who gets the coin? the one who opens the chest or do you all get a coin, like does it scale somehow with amount of party members?

* This vendor guy, if you are in a party again then does he:

a) Sell the same item to everyone so you all can buy it if you have enough coins
b) Sell different items to everyone who interacts with him
c) Only sell stuff to the first one who talks to him
d) Something else?

* Is the new map like vaults of atziri or will I totally rip when I enter it? =)

Cheers for the league and everything!
New League HYPE! I enjoyed last league, this one seems a bit more lax in a sense. I cannot wait for Friday. Lets do this Cadiro!
Last edited by IRISHx on Mar 1, 2016, 12:00:55 AM
Really love the addition of prosthetic effects on completion of challenges. Previously I never went for challenges. But, I know for a fact I will at least gun for the footprints, and if I've the stones I shall attempt the weapon effect. I think this is exactly what GGG wants in terms of people having multiple goals etc. GG GGG
Haven't played in a long time. Excited about coming back to the game with this expansion. Ascendancy looks awesome. See you in Wraeclast!
Those fucking BOOTS GOD tier for mf'ing

WET AS FUCK
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
good show, looks fun.
ty for scam <3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
seems very nice!getting more and more excited for the new leagues!
Sounds awesome can't wait :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info