[Mod] PoEController - update 25/11/2020

anyone found a fix for the driver error ?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
I really want this to work, but for some reason I can't use any of my flasks. Has anybody else encountered this issue and, if so, how did you rectify this?
Trying to use a wireless 360 controller and getting blank white screen and xbox controller not detected error when launching poecontroller from desktop. :(
Is there any way to change the radius of the "Movement-Curser"? The Curser is to close to the charakter, so the char "stutters" while walking - where can i change that? Anybody knows?

And flasks didnt work on xBox360-Controller...:-(

Edit: I fixed the Flask-Problem: i simple use JoyToKey and assign the DPad to 1,2,3,4 - easy solution...:)
Last edited by xXSylarXx on Dec 25, 2017, 6:18:08 AM
"
xXSylarXx wrote:
Is there any way to change the radius of the "Movement-Curser"? The Curser is to close to the charakter, so the char "stutters" while walking - where can i change that? Anybody knows?

And flasks didnt work on xBox360-Controller...:-(

Edit: I fixed the Flask-Problem: i simple use JoyToKey and assign the DPad to 1,2,3,4 - easy solution...:)

D'oh!

Yeah, I guess that's about the simplest way, isn't it? Bit of a pain bit would work. Thanks.
It looks like you put effort into it, sorry to ruin the dreams, but have you ever heard of Xpadder?
can you make it so it wont have to detect my controller? because im using a different controller and the app wont launch
Thank yo uvery much I needed this so much!
awesome work..gg
gamer4life
Hi everyone. Just released a new version of the package. It should be faster now and solve some driver issues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info