[Mod] PoEController - update 25/11/2020

while I might not do tier 10+ maps with insane mods with a controller.. when .. relevelling for the billionth time, being able to sit back and relax in a comfy chair with a controller.. is amazing..
generally dangerous
"
philosoaper wrote:
while I might not do tier 10+ maps with insane mods with a controller.. when .. relevelling for the billionth time, being able to sit back and relax in a comfy chair with a controller.. is amazing..

That is nice, but there is another way.

Personally, a gamepad just doesn't cut it for me since I'm way more accurate with a mouse after gaming with one since the very first Windows 3.x computer games. But more power to those who can enjoy PoE with a gamepad! :-) Always nice to have the option.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hey guys,

can anyone re-upload it to another server like zippyshare or mega.co.nz or whatever please? I'm asking because guthib server download speed for me is like 3kb/s.

Thanks!
Last edited by Dɀɀ on Oct 6, 2016, 10:55:18 AM
Played using this all league, its an amazing program.

Ive rerolled 7 classes this league as im enjoying playing so much now and harder content for me now is even easier. I beat Uber Izaro first try at lvl 82 on Barrage Assassin 2 nights ago and done up to t16 maps and 1 guardian so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12cXce4EBI - a deathless Atziri run i recorded a few weeks ago
"
xTyrix wrote:
I always get an "Error" Window with this Text:

"Could not find Path of Exile's configuration file"

Any idea what to do?

I've just installed this software and also getting the same error. Please help!
"
wegotrobot wrote:
"
xTyrix wrote:
I always get an "Error" Window with this Text:

"Could not find Path of Exile's configuration file"

Any idea what to do?

I've just installed this software and also getting the same error. Please help!

I fixed this error by redirecting my documents folder to another drive.

Software loads up fine now. I've briefly tried with a non 360 controller and my mouse pointer is not centered and the buttons dont work at all. I'm gonna go get a 360 controller and hope it works from there!
1680*1050 is unsupperted screen resolution?
is there a waay to increase the distance the mosue is betweeen ur character hate that it stops every time it moves
Omg ,Csiqueirasilva thank you thank you thank you. I have bad carpal tunnel and I can't play games with keyboard and mouse but I can with a controller. I've been unable to play PoE for 2 years now and it's one of my favorites.

I have one issue and I've tried for 4+ hours to figure it out. Whenever I use your mod and press start to access the menu it doesn't bring it up while in game. HOWEVER, if I bring up a file explorer window and maximize it, then press start, the UI changes to the menu selection. I can also make this happen with a browser window if I maximize it in chrome. I've tried windowed and maximizing in PoE and windowed full screen. If you can please help I'll even buy you a beer via PayPal. I'm super excited about the prospect of playing this game again.
We took a lot of pro gamers and tuned the content to the point where they thought it was challenging... then we doubled it. - Jay Wilson
I will pay anyone that can help me fix this problem! lol
We took a lot of pro gamers and tuned the content to the point where they thought it was challenging... then we doubled it. - Jay Wilson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info