Perandus League Teaser

Ha No refunds, heard that before on a mysterious purchase i didn't make. Anyways great idea and sure ggg got a plan/interesting things with it. For all the people crying about gold shops....Really it's GGG and btw anything can be bought in-game for the right price. I seen the sites selling mirrors so yea. Putting an ex instead of gold doesn't stop'em.

Great expansion and content GGG looking forward to it. Would like a updated skill tree so i can plan.]WHO KNOWS maybe you will get lucky and get this treasure box lol

Spoiler
The voice acting is amazing for this character, great job!
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
- Gilded chests (gold only?, multiple versions?)
- Enemies protecting chests (chest value==ememy strengh)
- Voll of Thebrus (Boss)

So we have gilded chests across Wraeclast with precious gold coins of Perandus mintage protected and/or hunted by Voll of Thebrus and his fealty entourage.

We get random? Uniques, more enemies (perhaps some stronger ones like Warbands), a boss with hopefully specific uniques.
It would make most sense when they don't spawn around the chest since they are looking for it.

Well I see myself already melting in my chair, when Cadiro Perandus shows up with some Shavs for 500 Perandus Coins and I have 421.
You will most likely not be able to trade Gold Coins and can't save a instance(well you could) until you farm enough.
So next global channel for Perandus Uniques?

And there are perhaps more Perandus family members seeking for coins.

Except self-found you shouldn't buy any uniques and save as much coins as possible.
Spend your gold on: valuable old-league uniques, Perandus league-specific uniques and of course valuable uniques
I for myself wouldn't buy anything lower than T2.
We already "killed" Voll.

Also... So we now have in-game coins coming soon?
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I need to buy more stash tabs.....
Nice
Looking forward to it. The teaser did its work on me.
When are we going to receive more free inventory size? Too much to collect to make the effort worthwhile!?!
This league will only really work if the coins can't be traded. If they can be traded, you're going to see the typical case of the best players (the ones that know how to play the market or have groups of friends to run significantly harder content with, etc) getting the best items, rather than the players that play more.

If they can't be traded, the guy that just prefers to have a bit of fun on his own will actually get a chance to try out that dreamy low-life shavs build just by playing and farming coins.
"
OnlyLogic wrote:
This league will only really work if the coins can't be traded. If they can be traded, you're going to see the typical case of the best players (the ones that know how to play the market or have groups of friends to run significantly harder content with, etc) getting the best items, rather than the players that play more.

If they can't be traded, the guy that just prefers to have a bit of fun on his own will actually get a chance to try out that dreamy low-life shavs build just by playing and farming coins.

100% AGREE. Please don't make the coins tradeable currency.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info