Perandus League Teaser

"
Hilldrake wrote:
The BEST League so far!! (imho)

It's so nice to see that GGG is considering their Casual Player base.
I'm really excited to see how this League will be in practice.

Unlike some rant I'm seeing already about this new League, I think GGG will gain MORE players instead of losing them. Path of Exile is a Game that requires much effort to get something in return, and it's extremely punitive sometimes,

"Oh you just got distracted for 1 second ? Good bye 1 week of playing and effort =("

With systems like the Perandus League, players still need to play a lot, sure, but they will be aiming for guaranteed rewards.

This is totally different from playing a lot to see what happens the more you play. Some people play 3000+ Hours and get nothing in return.
Others, plays 5 minutes and get something worth more than 1000 hours of play.

The Perandus League is something that me, and a lot of people were asking for. I'm really happy to see a system like this coming to Path of Exile.

Now, if you play 3000+ Hours, you'll finally get your reward!

Thanks again for this awesome League GGG! Can't wait for it!

You lost me somewhere between "Casual Player base" and "3000+ Hours" lol

Also: GOLD!?!?
"
Hilldrake wrote:
Now, if you play 3000+ Hours, you'll finally get your reward!

you already get more rewards if you play that much.

if they make the game more linear playtime/reward wise they will lose players. of course some thousand kids with unlimited time will keep playing but their pocket money won't hardly cover the bills for 60+ ful time developers and support.
Happy for the new class system.
Disappoint for new League low content.
Neutral to play "Haku labyrinth 2.0 "
ggg, gib perandus updates plox. i wanna go to bed.

can't sleep if i don't know which crazy ideas you had :)

edit: thanks jonathan.
on a related note: first post? hehe. okok, i find my way out myself, thank you :)
Last edited by cronus on Feb 29, 2016, 8:58:55 PM
Hmmm, I like the teaser, patience is in order.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
will these coins be account bound or just another jsp wholesale item?
soooooooooooo no full info?
The public stash tabs thing is cool but... Perandus info? /pout
They said yesterday that it will be out today, but I have a feeling they will release the full info within the next few hours, hopefully sooner :)
yeah its been the 1st in New Zealand for a while now and still no information.. Come on GGG. We want to know more about Perandus Gold Coin League

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info