Perandus League Teaser

"
If the new league starts at the same time, I will be slightly annoyed because several players will be sitting on items that I could potentially trade for but I won't know it because they will be in Perandus league instead of on the hc trade channels.

Your life your choice
Spoiler Alert
Spoiler
The other unique perandus npc's will sell rares, orbs, div cards, and a new unannounced consumable item. The perandus zones will contain 1 random variety of trap found in the labyrinth. The divination cards are given values and used in a ff8/9 style card game, and can be gambled when playing other players.
Path of Dried Lakes and Tidal Islands? :P
the new league will not have the labyrinth?
have finally gotten used to the lab... I dont hate it anymore.:)
So does this start at the exact time ascendancy lounches this friday?
I really hope trading with perandus doesn't involve a scam or fraud from his part.
That "no refunds" and auto inventory close got me worried as others have pointed in previous pages.
Adding possible scam on top of the rng would be cruel even for you,GGG...
I though GGG said we weren't dealing with gold. Why is it that we have coin in this game? It has no other use but to buy things from Perandus.

If I'm wrong please educate me but I kinda feel like this is very similar to gold in Diablo.

I'm slightly disappointed
Last edited by Wingnutt85 on Feb 29, 2016, 5:11:44 PM
"
Xirgu wrote:
the new league will not have the labyrinth?

the labyrinth is part of the new ascendancy expansion and applies to permanent leagues as well as the new perandus trmporary leagues.
inb4 "challenge" buy all these shitty uniques from perandus
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Like not delete talisman and implement to the core game.

just check quarl's comments on reddit, talisman will make it into the main game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info