PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Perandus League Teaser

looks awesome!
Really excited for this league. A lot of amazing stuff. Great fricken job GGG.
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
Nice!!!!!
Gold? YAY. Although I doubt it will become the new standard for trading. I think people will still be trading mostly for chaos and exalts. Although for smaller items like 5c and below I can picture people trading for the coins mostly.
The whispers of Perandus shall be felt for many moons. Arcane power shimmers all around.
Light as a neutral force.

The new flesh emerges.
"
Tertium_Quid wrote:
He reminds me of a leprechaun, so maybe the chests will be at the end of a rainbow or something like that. Also, since there is voice acting you can bet this will be included in the final game, as GGG will not waste its funds on something expensive like voice acting that won't.

Ehhmm...What about Talisman?
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
More crap to carry around in my inventory??...we really reaaaaaaaallllllyyyyyyy need an increase in player inventory size.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
i could be all wrong about this league but do we really need another way to get crappy uniques? Just seems like busy work under the guise of an rng inception.
Rng coinbox --> Rng coin drop ---> Rng pseudo-master find ----> Rng unique
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
I really hope these coins do more then just be currency, one of the things I absolutely love about Path of Exile is the currency. It feels more like a survival situation having the money be something that is useful as opposed to just gold. At the very least, I hope its just a race thing if it is just gold.
Looks like Wirt's back.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info