Skill Reveal: Sunder

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Hey! Sexcalibure here

Just a question, what about making old neglected skills better instead of pumping new ones in the game. If you have a bucket of shit and add 10 liter of pur water and mix that... it wont be pur water, its still a bucket of shit.

Especially when half the new skill you release all feel the same

kinda like pooping in one of your hands

and hoping in the other

hrmmm?
So after releasing a superior rain of arrows, now groundslam, glacial cascade and kinetic blast have a baby?

call me unimpressed.
Wonder if this has a Projectile, AoE or maybe Chain tag on it?
"
LorewynGaming wrote:

All of the above, don't forget it's "Melee" tag too.
You cant fix melee by giving them ranged skills that is just a band aid
"
SoujiroSeta wrote:
"
LorewynGaming wrote:

All of the above, don't forget it's "Melee" tag too.

source?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I'd have made it 2h axe/sword only to have some more differentiation on the theme, like you're chopping the earth rather than slamming it. Maybe have a ghosty blade move through the ground too or something like that. Even if it is new mechanic wise feels redundant with earthquake also coming.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
RIP groundslam I guess ...

I'm not sure we need many more active skill gems to be honest. Not only are people unimpressed with lookalikes, it becomes a balance nightmare on support gems. I don't know, I'm playing this game for 3+ years now and I am not waiting on new active skill gems. Ascendancy looks awesome, these new gems I couldn't care less ...
Last edited by leto2626 on Feb 24, 2016, 9:03:26 PM
Pointless skill is pointless.
I wish we had info on how much increased AoE was involved in that video. As is I think I'd rather have Ground Slam. It's AoE is better and this skill doesn't look great for single target.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info