-aoe
-conc
-Item rarity*

if this gem works with RF

this is a huge hit to Kaom's Heart

having a 30% more in the equation is a killer imho

people using life rf will just go

or carcass

Actually, there's also the builds that use a +3 Fire Staff w/ the Leo Reduced Damage Taken from Damage Over Time Mod with RF... That can get you a 6L without dropping a Kaoms. (Though that build generally uses Flame Surge, and no EE. I just realized, Flame Surge is really nice with this Support, since it doesn't Ignite anyway. :P)

And personally, I don't think that Increased Burning Damage is worth it's Support slot at all. A TINY amount of Increased Damage when you already have a bunch? It's barely worth using as is..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
well there is already :

-burning damage
-aoe
-conc
-Item rarity*

if this gem works with RF

this is a huge hit to Kaom's Heart

having a 30% more in the equation is a killer imho

people using life rf will just go

or carcass

Actually, there's also the builds that use a +3 Fire Staff w/ the Leo Reduced Damage Taken from Damage Over Time Mod with RF... That can get you a 6L without dropping a Kaoms. (Though that build generally uses Flame Surge, and no EE. I just realized, Flame Surge is really nice with this Support, since it doesn't Ignite anyway. :P)

And personally, I don't think that Increased Burning Damage is worth it's Support slot at all. A TINY amount of Increased Damage when you already have a bunch? It's barely worth using as is..
with the support limitation of RF, you cannot ignore IBD tbh
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

with the support limitation of RF, you cannot ignore IBD tbh

Well, you were the one mentioning Kaoms, which would have been running a 4L setup, in which case EleFocus would be better than IBD. And as for an RF Totem build, you already have Spell Totem and Rapid Decay. So in both those cases (4L and 6L Totem) you'd drop IBD.

The only time you'd use IBD is if you were running a 5L+ non-Totem RF Build. (Which, lets be honest, only uses IIR/IIQ Gems.) So then the question becomes Kaoms vs Belly+IBD.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Seems good. even too good. Even OP!

It's stackable with Weapon elemental damage, Oro's becomes a monster (and it's a very good weapon right now). All RT weapon Elemental damage buils get an insane buff too.

It's also op with most converted damage builds without crit. (phys to elemental or elemental to chaos)

Op with converted to chaos + poison.

Op with voltaxic.

Op with consuming dark.

Poison is not a status ailment.

I want it right now.
I will never be good but always I try to improve.
Last edited by Geisalt on Feb 23, 2016, 4:29:52 PM
^really you want to lose the frenzy charge generation on oro's?

Why not take a normal ele sword then o.O?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^really you want to lose the frenzy charge generation on oro's?

Why not take a normal ele sword then o.O?

Peace,

-Boem-
herald of ash and you are fine
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
there is others ways to find frenzy charges, a 59% mult is golden i :)

also oro's is playable without frenzy and burning, flicker strike is fun but wild strike is insane with oro's. ( it has no downside with an ele weapon and has great aoe cleaning speed).

Herald of ash is a good answer yeah.
Last edited by Geisalt on Feb 23, 2016, 4:35:20 PM
All fine, i mean you can alternate attacks to keep your frenzy charges up, but then your losing speed to gain speed while sacrificing links.

Imo oro's already has plenty of multipliers to scale of, the troublesome part mostly is getting sufficient "increase%" to scale it's more multipliers.

Another more on-top of it is "ok" i suppose, its like adding a cherry on the icing which covers the cake.

And yeah, i like oro's as-well, very nifty sword.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Oro's has only frenzy charges and weapon elemental damage gem :c
if we dont use the ignite mechanic, there is nothing left...
With an aoe skill, we can use concentrated effect...

Multistrike is needed... but it doesnt increase the damage, only dps
(if we do not use cyclone or ice crash)

Pene and curses arent multipliers of the damage :/

for this reason flicker strike users often use blood magic or faster attack but this elemental focus could change that.
Herald of Thunder + This + Added Lightning Damage + Lightning Penetration = one seriously mean thunderstorm for a 60% reservation, and it couldn't shock anyway.
I'm Chimerical Jim. Softcore. Hardcore. Manticore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info