Elemental focus: The answered question

When Inquisitor came out i was wondering how to deal No elemental status effect so i could get that perma 100% increased critical strike chance from Righteous Providence

Well here's my answer

a way to never deal ESA

Assassin was the only good COC alternative but this opens up new options

Slow clap GGG, you dont have a linear mind anymore, your plans are web like
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Feb 23, 2016, 10:48:55 AM
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2016, 12:27:52 PM
Well, this isnt balanced at all.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
Game is turning Diablo 3, soon you'll be able to one shot UBER Atziri.

If the nerf hammer is not strong enought on everything we'll soon be able to play the game watching a movie with one finger and shut down screen...

Seriously what's the point of that support ?
Last edited by IceDeal on Feb 23, 2016, 10:45:05 AM
"
IceDeal wrote:

Seriously what's the point of that support ?
Really? What's the point of any support?

It's no different than Concentrated Effect, Controlled Destruction, or Bloodlust. You get more damage in exchange for losing something. OP wants to use it with a crit build. I was thinking it might be good with an elemental build that doesn't crit (Resolute Technique).
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I see this gem perfect for most fire builds or a replacement for chance to ignite in xx% elemental aliment resist in maps
I think it would make a nice support, but spelling out how you would exploit it to make its drawback a non-issuse and actualy a buff, isnt a good way to get it in to the game.
"
yungwhiz wrote:
I think it would make a nice support, but spelling out how you would exploit it to make its drawback a non-issuse and actualy a buff, isnt a good way to get it in to the game.

And nobody at GGG had thought of this interaction prior to the reveal, of course.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:

And nobody at GGG had thought of this interaction prior to the reveal, of course.
That kind of sarcasm is not really nice from a valued Poster :(
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
yungwhiz wrote:

I think the first week or 2 of the expansiom we are going to see a boatload of interactions nobody at ggg thought of.
More likely than not, yes - but this is not one of them :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info