[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

I'm starting my first ever support because I've finally managed to get a few friends to play.

Having said that, how feasible do you think it is to add some MF to this build? Making use of divinarius, I was thinking of swapping the 6L with

Bladefall - CoH - 2 Curses - IIQ - IIR/3rd Curse and swapping some gear for a bit of MF (boots, 1 or both rings, the ammy) I'm playing SC so being a bit more squishy isn't that much of an issue.

Any advice? is it viable at all? Thanks, and awesome guide
Hello,

First off, awesome build!

Q: What are minimal requirements to get over 4-5k energyshield

Best regards,

Adam.
Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Apr 5, 2016, 12:10:54 AM
"
xjej wrote:
Nice amulet for this build, testing it with good results:
(random pic from the web, skill lasting much longer)

Yea,its very good amulet,but it cant have +1 additional curse:(
"
Rathke wrote:
I'm starting my first ever support because I've finally managed to get a few friends to play.

Having said that, how feasible do you think it is to add some MF to this build? Making use of divinarius, I was thinking of swapping the 6L with

Bladefall - CoH - 2 Curses - IIQ - IIR/3rd Curse and swapping some gear for a bit of MF (boots, 1 or both rings, the ammy) I'm playing SC so being a bit more squishy isn't that much of an issue.

Any advice? is it viable at all? Thanks, and awesome guide

Hey,sure u can use MF gear in this build,if u want.You can tak eye of eye of chayula for untistun+Wondertrap Velvet Slippers(we are lowlife) for IIR.Also u can use 1 or 2 Ventor's Gamble or Andvarius and Perandus Blazon.But be care with ur resistance!
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hello,

First off, awesome build!

Q: What are minimal requirements to get over 4-5k energyshield

Best regards,

Adam.

Hey,Adam.For 4-5k ES you need to take lvl 85-90 minimum.Take shavronne's wrappings.200+ ES gloves.20+ lvl Discipline in Prism guardian and mb 1 good rare ring with es,%es and int for 5k+ ES:)
Nice build. I took a few different routes on mine for quality of life.

First grab an immune to silence jewel. You can get this corruption on Conqueror's efficiency since it will be relatively cheap.

Grab Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade - GGB or GGR

Faster Attacks/Whirling Blades/Animate Guardian or Purity of Elements
(This was a huge quality of life improvement since whirling blades is pretty slow since you have no attack speed)

Grab 2 Elreon Rings -8 mana cost to run zealot's oath. You will have 1100+ Life Per second.
(One Elreon ring needs to be unsocketed so you can throw animate guardian or purity of elements in there)

You need to pick up around 21 Dexterity on either your Boots/Gloves or One of your rings.

Pick up 2 Energy from within Jewels. (My 3rd jewel was needed for the dexterity but grabbed a new ring so will be switching it back to Energy from within)

Grab Arcane Vision.

Unlink Vitality from Generosity.

- This will put you around 8300-8700 ES - 1100+ life per second / Huge increase in light radius. You will have much faster movement speed with whirling blades and opens up another flask of your choice. This will also allow you to run any map mod with ease and not having to switch anything. With your build I would have to switch around flasks in order to do certain map mods like No life/No regen which is not a big deal but when you run maps unid it forces you to carry flasks or waste a portal.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAPuDR8NfA48EVAXLxhqGYoabBqPGyUc3B0UHU8dqh2-Hdki9CW8Jwso-i9vMtEzhzWSNbk26DdHOlI8KD8nQYdDVEVHRnFJsUrIS65OUk5tVdZXyVgHWK9ZbVv0XGtcil-YX7BhUmTna6xsC20ZbqpvO2-ecLt4DXgvfOV_xoCkgseDCYO2hEiGYIbRiEKPGo9GkiuTJ5uhm7WcMpy-na6hL6KjpRilxKcIpyupbrQMtfK3PrdouJO-isAawcXB88M6w23KSsrTzzLXz9i92RPZW9tP37_gw-GI6QLquuvu7BjvTu-I77z0cfba98H31_k3-d356PrS-wn9AP4K_kk=?accountName=Oldswole&characterName=OrbofOldswole
Last edited by Oldswole on Apr 6, 2016, 11:37:34 AM
"
Yea,its very good amulet,but it cant have +1 additional curse:(

Yea but 3 curses and 11 seconds of 100% immunity to any ele damage is also quite nice.
Matter of party setups also I guess.
Took a lot of the great suggestions in the thread tried:

Arcane vision. Really huge quality of life change here.
Whirling Blades + Faster attacks. Especially if using lionseyes boots.
Prayer of Glory + Rallying Cry.
Dabbled with dropping BM so that I could reserve mana for Raidant Faith + ES bonus.
Unwavering Stance + Iron Reflexes - an interesting massive increase to armour, and since you can't evade trading some points for a neck / boot slot seems an interesting choice.
Losing Devotion. Feel like its a big waste of points when we could pick up QoL stuff or just more pure ES.
Zealot's Oath - especially if dropping BM.
Energy from Within Unique Jewel + Melding node

Some interesting choices and thanks again for the original build! And thanks everyone for the comments with ideas on stuff to try!

My question for the thread: What other spells have you tried for spread curse. I find bladefall bland.

I was thinking firestorm or maybe ball lightning.
Last edited by Idyar on Apr 8, 2016, 1:45:23 PM
"
Idyar wrote:
Took a lot of the great suggestions in the thread tried:

Arcane vision. Really huge quality of life change here.
Whirling Blades + Faster attacks. Especially if using lionseyes boots.
Prayer of Glory + Rallying Cry.
Dabbled with dropping BM so that I could reserve mana for Raidant Faith + ES bonus.
Unwavering Stance + Iron Reflexes - an interesting massive increase to armour, and since you can't evade trading some points for a neck / boot slot seems an interesting choice.
Losing Devotion. Feel like its a big waste of points when we could pick up QoL stuff or just more pure ES.
Zealot's Oath - especially if dropping BM.
Energy from Within Unique Jewel + Melding node

Some interesting choices and thanks again for the original build! And thanks everyone for the comments with ideas on stuff to try!

My question for the thread: What other spells have you tried for spread curse. I find bladefall bland.

I was thinking firestorm or maybe ball lightning.

i have a lot of interest on how would a skyforth non blood magic would work. lets you pick up zealot's and gives the extra effect on devotion
Last edited by Radgris on Apr 8, 2016, 9:06:09 PM
I use ball lightning. I like it since i can cast and whirling blade away while its still cursing in that direction.
Sure this is my current non BM aura setup

So this setup drops
-- Hatred
-- Wrath
-- Purity of Elements
-- Very low level Clarity until I get some enhances going

I have no empowers or enhances on anything yet.

Personally I also dropped Lionseye boots because I dislike them and use Eye of Chayula which means dropping Shaper's Seed. Surely not as optimal as the original build but I enjoy it.
Last edited by Idyar on Apr 9, 2016, 9:39:07 AM
BTW although this class is great,. Animate guardian is either bugged or a crap skill.. it doesn't retain your items when it dies so each time you go into a map with Any monsters at all with semi decent dps you loose your items. I have reported this as a bug to GGG ,. I have Lost over 5 sets of dying breath/leer cast/death's oath , just trying to level,. I even lost 1 set to a DC , And this rumour people telling me that you have to RECAST in the area it died and you will just get your shit back,. Aint true.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info