[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

Ascendancy tree
I think you misunderstand, I still use unwavering with my ascendancy points. I've just swapped the conduit for the warcry since the elixir covers that easily. I also use the Zealot Oath pot, The Sorrow of the Divine, Sulphur Flask at the same time i pop my Doedre's Elixir, Greater Mana Flask to help combat the harmful dmg effects of Doedre's. This allowed me to skip the ascendancy conduit and just stick with the passive skill point conduit.
For example, my ascendancy choices

Jewels

A few more things I noticed was how you've decided to go all the way left on the tree to gain devotion (3% none aura node) and down to blood magic when if you go straight down from sentinel passive you lose the % none aura but you gain a jewel socket and a passive point. I think this is a lot better (check this if you're not sure what i mean)

A quick note on the jewels as well, i don't currently need Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel and I don't feel like Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel is worth the jewel slot. Another thing regarding the Atziri's Reign Crimson Jewel is that it's not exactly 20% of your current duration on those vaal skills (+skill duration doesn't effect this gem?) but the base duration.

Example

I don't think this is worth the gem slot either due to this so I personally went with max energy shield, resistance and dex gems (to help with stat requirements) over those uniques.

Another thing regarding jewels is that there's a jewel called Energy From Within, Cobalt Jewel which makes life increases in the area turn to energy shield, meaning if placed correctly you can gain 40% energy shield from the melding life cluster which turns the 3 small passives into 8% energy shield and the last passive into 16%.
Example

Making it worth more than the 6% energy shield cluster you spec into providing we use this gem.

Tree changes

Here is my proposed tree here of the changes I'd make. You'd gain a lot of energy shield for very little loss of anything else.
Last edited by jebza on Mar 14, 2016, 2:57:56 PM
I can't find an answer anywhere and this seems like the most relevant place to ask. Does the ascendancy node "time of need" with 30% of max life regen over 1 sec work with zealot's oath ?
Thanks for that post @jebza

Those are some great improvements, I'll be using them when I try this build.
can witch (necro) be sups ? She give more dmg ?
Last edited by Revengero_O on Mar 16, 2016, 1:52:47 PM
"
jebza wrote:
Ascendancy tree
I think you misunderstand, I still use unwavering with my ascendancy points. I've just swapped the conduit for the warcry since the elixir covers that easily. I also use the Zealot Oath pot, The Sorrow of the Divine, Sulphur Flask at the same time i pop my Doedre's Elixir, Greater Mana Flask to help combat the harmful dmg effects of Doedre's. This allowed me to skip the ascendancy conduit and just stick with the passive skill point conduit.
For example, my ascendancy choices

Jewels

A few more things I noticed was how you've decided to go all the way left on the tree to gain devotion (3% none aura node) and down to blood magic when if you go straight down from sentinel passive you lose the % none aura but you gain a jewel socket and a passive point. I think this is a lot better (check this if you're not sure what i mean)

A quick note on the jewels as well, i don't currently need Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel and I don't feel like Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel is worth the jewel slot. Another thing regarding the Atziri's Reign Crimson Jewel is that it's not exactly 20% of your current duration on those vaal skills (+skill duration doesn't effect this gem?) but the base duration.

Example

I don't think this is worth the gem slot either due to this so I personally went with max energy shield, resistance and dex gems (to help with stat requirements) over those uniques.

Another thing regarding jewels is that there's a jewel called Energy From Within, Cobalt Jewel which makes life increases in the area turn to energy shield, meaning if placed correctly you can gain 40% energy shield from the melding life cluster which turns the 3 small passives into 8% energy shield and the last passive into 16%.
Example

Making it worth more than the 6% energy shield cluster you spec into providing we use this gem.

Tree changes

Here is my proposed tree here of the changes I'd make. You'd gain a lot of energy shield for very little loss of anything else.

About jewel.
I farm Uber Atziri with this build,and need more duration of Vaal auras:)With temporal chains on me its very much:)But ofc u can skip this jewel if u want.
Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel will good for party too,Auras effect and curse effect small but good boost:)
About ES cluster,i have alot of survival for abolutly all maps(its for my play style ofc) and need more usefull nodes for my party:)But yes,its very good ES boost,and especially for HC players:)
"
Revengero_O wrote:
can witch (necro) be sups ? She give more dmg ?

Guardian>Huge deffence+ some dmg boost.
Necro>only dmg boost:)But witch have better passive tree start(more ES)
Last edited by Q12345 on Mar 17, 2016, 4:32:59 AM
ty, what about scion ?
Is this much needed boost for the protection or dmg will be better?
My defenses as non-BM guardian, without & with flasks :

http://imgur.com/a/2xPij

My profile is public if you want to see tree/gear
Me and my Friends starting playing this game bout a 1 wk and we all have decided this is the rout i would like to go was wandering if i could get a lil pre 77 advice on how to lvl up with this build?
You don't "need" them if you gain just over 3 seconds at best for 3 jewel slots of 20% on a buff that already lasts just less than 16 seconds. Not sure how "needed" i'd call this but sure.

The talk about the energy shield is more about the efficiency of the nodes and less about the total shield granted by the build. Simply put, there's other nodes that are more efficient than what you recommend. If you load both your build and mine in poebuilder and compare you'll see exactly what I mean.
what about Victario's Influence?
Last edited by Revengero_O on Mar 19, 2016, 7:33:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info