[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

"
dengse1337 wrote:
hey why not use lightning ball to shock stack ?

Ball lightning is bad spell w/o support gems,and we havent space for support gems in this build.Also we need lvl 1 spell,because we have very little unreserved hp to cast spells,so we have low lightning dmg and cant shock often.Based on this i think bladefall(with huge AOE from quality) is better spell to curse enemies then ball lightning.

"
Relytz wrote:
I'm wondering what you would think about making an Aegis Aurora version of this build for HC (Ascendancy). You would definitely lose a few auras, but gain substantial defense. I'm also guessing you'd drop BM, since you would want to capitalize on the ES given by Mana (from Guardian).

Do u want make support with aegis or not?Because BM and Prism guardian is mandatory things for support build.But u can drop bm or prism guardian and lose some auras.
This is Auras set w/o Prism Guardian.9 Auras w/o enlighten,i think 10 with some Enlightens+3 Auras from items.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#1r34pAPd/V59nmnd
This is Auras set w/o BM and w/o Prism Guardian + 2 level 3 Enlightens.8 Auras +3 from items.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#vRetVfKd/ZbGCw/XMqhtmd/XxMa8
Last edited by Q12345 on Feb 24, 2016, 12:08:18 PM
"
Do u want make support with aegis or not?Because BM and Prism guardian is mandatory things for support build.But u can drop bm or prism guardian and lose some auras.
This is Auras set w/o Prism Guardian.9 Auras w/o enlighten,i think 10 with some Enlightens+3 Auras from items.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#1r34pAPd/V59nmnd
This is Auras set w/o BM and w/o Prism Guardian + 2 level 3 Enlightens.8 Auras +3 from items.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#vRetVfKd/ZbGCw/XMqhtmd/XxMa8

I'm looking to make a HC build with some friends. I seek mainly to grant a bunch of defensive stats to the party, and also myself so we won't die. My build wouldn't necessarily need to do any damage, just be tankier than yours at a loss of supportive capabilities. Thanks!
Added video from Uber Atziri. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77ROw2wuzF8
And normal atziri full party fun 7x flameblast. https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=DQy8OL34I8s
Last edited by Q12345 on Feb 27, 2016, 5:06:28 PM
Hey thanks for the guide!

I'd like to note that this is very well written.
I wanna try to race for Top15 lvl 100 on the upcoming HC League, with 2 buddies.
And I figured that we probably need a supporter for that task, so I take that position.
My question would be for a new league without currency or gear how would you level the templar to get to your build? Should I start as a life based flame totem firestorm until act 3 and slowly develop into your build from there on while adding 1 aura to the other? Or would you rather play flame totem firestorm (or dual totem) until 75-80 for a full reset at that point (which will probably cost some regrets)
Thanks for any advice!
"
Hey thanks for the guide!

I'd like to note that this is very well written.
I wanna try to race for Top15 lvl 100 on the upcoming HC League, with 2 buddies.
And I figured that we probably need a supporter for that task, so I take that position.
My question would be for a new league without currency or gear how would you level the templar to get to your build? Should I start as a life based flame totem firestorm until act 3 and slowly develop into your build from there on while adding 1 aura to the other? Or would you rather play flame totem firestorm (or dual totem) until 75-80 for a full reset at that point (which will probably cost some regrets)
Thanks for any advice!

Hi,i was started league with support buid on the first day,but w/o ready build.U can start w/o bm and use ES base or gybrid ES+life gear.U can get near 7 auras w/o required gear,and 2 curse.Firstly u need to buy solaris lorica,its very cheap on start league,and make it 4-5 link(i bought it on the first day for 2 chaos 4l).With solaris lorica u can take bm and gain more Auras with lowlife.The next u need to buy Alphas howl(now u can have more auras and cannot be frozen!),lioneyes paws(is very cheap too) for untistun and if u have enough currency can to buy Prism guardian.Its party build,u don't need to worry about your dps,u give alot of dps and survive to ur friends,Auras for leveling are: Clarity(for mana),Purity of Elements(for resists),Haste(for faster leveling),Grace(to evade much attacks),Discipline(for survive),Anger or Hatred or Wrath for DPS of your friends.Take ES and auras nods,skip Skill effect duration and curse nodes(but take+1 curse).+ You will get much Armor and ES(when leveling w/o bm) and phys reduction+ lifre regen from The Guardian class,this will greatly help in next patch.
I am glad that you will be using this build:)
Last edited by Q12345 on Feb 29, 2016, 1:56:16 PM
"
Hi,i was started league with support buid on the first day,but w/o ready build.U can start w/o bm and use ES base or gybrid ES+life gear.U can get near 7 auras w/o required gear,and 2 curse.Firstly u need to buy solaris lorica,its very cheap on start league,and make it 4-5 link(i bought it on the first day for 2 chaos 4l).With solaris lorica u can take bm and gain more Auras with lowlife.The next u need to buy Alphas howl(now u can have more auras and cannot be frozen!),lioneyes paws(is very cheap too) for untistun and if u have enough currency can to buy Prism guardian.Its party build,u don't need to worry about your dps,u give alot of dps and survive to ur friends,Auras for leveling are: Clarity(for mana),Purity of Elements(for resists),Haste(for faster leveling),Grace(to evade much attacks),Discipline(for survive),Anger or Hatred or Wrath for DPS of your friends.Take ES and auras nods,skip Skill effect duration and curse nodes(but take+1 curse).+ You will get much Armor and ES(when leveling w/o bm) and phys reduction+ lifre regen from The Guardian class,this will greatly help in next patch.
I am glad that you will be using this build:)

Thank you very much for the fast response! That helps alot :)
Good Luck in ASC
I really like the details of your build.

I have one question though. I was thinking of running this with friends that would mainly do Physical and Lightning damage. Do you think I should pick up Elemental Equilibrium and run around casting Ice Nova, boosting their damage? Furthermore, which spell would be the best to apply Elemental Equilibrium to buff my teammates damage?

Thanks
"
t0rtu3 wrote:
I really like the details of your build.

I have one question though. I was thinking of running this with friends that would mainly do Physical and Lightning damage. Do you think I should pick up Elemental Equilibrium and run around casting Ice Nova, boosting their damage? Furthermore, which spell would be the best to apply Elemental Equilibrium to buff my teammates damage?

Thanks

Hi,if you will play with only physical and lightning builds,you can use Elemental Equilibrium,but dont forget,what physical builds use Hatred(cold dmg).Yes i think ice nova is good,because its good AOE spell.And you need to drop Anger and use Wrath aura.Generally you need to check,how much Cold dmg from Hatred and Fire dmg from Added fire damage gem(if they use it) you friends will be have,and think about use EE or not and which skill to use,Fire of Ice.I am glad that you will be using this build:)
Last edited by Q12345 on Mar 2, 2016, 7:15:42 AM
"
Q12345 wrote:

Hi,if you will play with only physical and lightning builds,you can use Elemental Equilibrium,but dont forget,what physical builds use Hatred(cold dmg).Yes i think ice nova is good,because its good AOE spell.And you need to drop Anger and use Wrath aura.Generally you need to check,how much Cold dmg from Hatred and Fire dmg from Added fire damage gem(if they use it) you friends will be have,and think about use EE or not and which skill to use,Fire of Ice.I am glad that you will be using this build:)

Thanks for the response. Do you think EE will be a good DPS increase or it is just more of a burden than anything? Is the reason you want me to drop Anger is because my party only does Lightning damage? Sorry I don't have much late game experience in PoE so I don't know how to optimize and I might be asking dumb questions :P

Thanks
"
t0rtu3 wrote:
"
Q12345 wrote:

Thanks for the response. Do you think EE will be a good DPS increase or it is just more of a burden than anything? Is the reason you want me to drop Anger is because my party only does Lightning damage? Sorry I don't have much late game experience in PoE so I don't know how to optimize and I might be asking dumb questions :P

Thanks

I think,EE will be good for ele light builds(-50% res to light),and little for phys.You can drop Anger and take Wrath,because u wrote u have friend with light build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info