[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

That's one way to build guardian, but you're losing half of the "Radiant faith" node by going BM tho.
"
Kaminar wrote:
That's one way to build guardian, but you're losing half of the "Radiant faith" node by going BM tho.

Yes,we losing ES,but can take more Auras(2-3),and have 35% more hp,what give to us more armour from "Radiant faith" + 2-3% phys reduction and 0.4-0.6% life regeneration from "Unwavering Faith".But if u need more ES for you and party,u can skip BM,but u will lose Auras.
Hi,

I am looking to try and run this in HC when the new leagues start, possibly my second char while I farm currency for a shavs, but I want to make it a little beefier.

I was thinking of something like this;

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAZlPBEPIcU2az0NjaPKvbAthxq48LcT2g1-DzHKptz73MqyqQYfqGFnznL756PjrGjhyDw0fgsfz3RRxkFWUb2aePCgo-h2-aGUOPGZU-tK3MVfJM4ffvx0UFy-Mdg18A-7bT49GJLBk5-q64MOboYCkVda0DCW8GGr311v0ytNGcXgvhEi-ioMJ4Yh85VxrkyehL2-eHapYB8Ntf8bviGwLykr-ScHF-Tci9F-w7BiIQtfPbRmbtXC7Tm0d2Umx2VsRUITFwzrZE6XEQ1QbJTW5GYovb5wy9HFLrqcrHU_7CekC9trfihqP

I will probably drop vitality and purity of elements, may also use ES boots instead and pick up the stun immunity on block from the ascendancy tree.

What do you think? I really also want to pick up the second skill duration cluster but I don't want to be too squishy.

Thanks a lot!
"
Kaminar wrote:

Yeah I wasnt happy about that either.
You might wanna check out my Guide for a Hybrid Version of this, but you either lose Multicurse or the Animate Guardian.

Also: Nice work Q12345, I dig the Pictures & Video.
"
kemal007 wrote:
Hi,

I am looking to try and run this in HC when the new leagues start, possibly my second char while I farm currency for a shavs, but I want to make it a little beefier.

I was thinking of something like this;

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAZlPBEPIcU2az0NjaPKvbAthxq48LcT2g1-DzHKptz73MqyqQYfqGFnznL756PjrGjhyDw0fgsfz3RRxkFWUb2aePCgo-h2-aGUOPGZU-tK3MVfJM4ffvx0UFy-Mdg18A-7bT49GJLBk5-q64MOboYCkVda0DCW8GGr311v0ytNGcXgvhEi-ioMJ4Yh85VxrkyehL2-eHapYB8Ntf8bviGwLykr-ScHF-Tci9F-w7BiIQtfPbRmbtXC7Tm0d2Umx2VsRUITFwzrZE6XEQ1QbJTW5GYovb5wy9HFLrqcrHU_7CekC9trfihqP

I will probably drop vitality and purity of elements, may also use ES boots instead and pick up the stun immunity on block from the ascendancy tree.

What do you think? I really also want to pick up the second skill duration cluster but I don't want to be too squishy.

Thanks a lot!

Yes u need more ES from tree on HC:)I think your tree is more safer,but i also think,stun immunity on block its very bad protection from stun(we have very little block,and spell block only from Rumi's).I think u need to drop shaper's seed better,and take eye of chayula.And then u can use ES boots.
I am glad that you will be using this build:)

"
Karunga wrote:
"
Kaminar wrote:

Yeah I wasnt happy about that either.
You might wanna check out my Guide for a Hybrid Version of this, but you either lose Multicurse or the Animate Guardian.

Also: Nice work Q12345, I dig the Pictures & Video.

Thx:)
I think, this is one of the best support builds, wp
Last edited by 1322837 on Mar 4, 2016, 6:47:40 AM
"
1322837 wrote:
I think, this is one of the best support builds, wp

Thx.
Also add Q&A section.
List of Enchantments 2.2 patch http://omegak2.net/poe/enchantments.html
Last edited by Q12345 on Mar 4, 2016, 12:58:55 PM
Hey there! I really appreciate you uploading this build, because I want to play an aurabot in the new Hardcore ascendancy league, similar to the previous post here, I really want to know how i Can make this build viable for hardcore. This will be my first character in the new season, and I really just want it to be an aurabot. If you have any suggestions, or create a build that would be HC proof, i would be so happy!
"
Ukantos wrote:
Hey there! I really appreciate you uploading this build, because I want to play an aurabot in the new Hardcore ascendancy league, similar to the previous post here, I really want to know how i Can make this build viable for hardcore. This will be my first character in the new season, and I really just want it to be an aurabot. If you have any suggestions, or create a build that would be HC proof, i would be so happy!

Sry i dont play on HC,but i can to say to you next:
You need to take more ES from tree(skip some Curse nodes and maybe Skill Effect duration nodes),skip shaper's seed amulet and take Eye of chayla for antistun+ ES boots 250+.You will have 6.5-7k ES.And with all auras u will have alot of survival.
I am glad that you will be using this build:)
Is there any reason that you got the points behind Conduit, if you don't kill anything?? Seems wasted for me, or did I miss something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info