[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

Leveling this build atm but still with some doubts.

Don't know when make the change to the auramancer and if i need to go BM or not. My intention is to run max auras possible but with decent survivabilty.

Any thoughts? Confused.

Thanks a lot.

I'm in Perandus league.

what gems do you use on ephemeral edge?
Hello, I spotted an improvement for the lvl 100 spec.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAQPuDR8NfA48EVAUcRcvGGoZiho4Go8bJRzcHRQdTx2qHb4d2SL0JLAlvCcLKPoqTS9vMtEzhzW5N0c6UjwoPydBh0NURUdGcUuuTm1RTFXWV8lYB1ltWfNb9FxrX5hfsGFSZOdmVGaeaGVrrGwLbRlvnnC7cg9yqXgveaF85X1bf8aApILHgwmDtoRIhMWGYIbRiEKLmY8aj0aQVZMnlG-boZu1nDKcvqEvpcSnCKcrrEesqrQMuJO5b76KwcXDOsNtykrK088y2RPZW9tP37_gw-GI6QLqGOq66-7sGO9O8930cfba9zL31_jr-d356PrS-wn-SQ==

Out:
6% Increased Maximum Energy Shield
25% Increased Mana Regeneration Rate, +14 Maximum Energy Shield

In:
+10 Strength
+1 Gem Socket (on the way to the Blood Magic keystone)

In the added Gem Socket, move one of the existing gems to it. Then in the Gem socket near the Devotion notable, put the "Energy from Within" jewel:
12% increased maximum Energy Shield, Increases and Reductions to Life within radius are transformed to Energy Shield.

Getting the Devotion notable forces you to pick up 14% increased Maximum Life which we do not usually need. This results in 26% increased maximum Energy shield for 2 points.
sounds like a nice build, but i have one question: how likely is it, that the animate guardian dies? I mean when he dies, the uniques are lost. That wouldn't be nice...
I run 2x elreon rings for this build so my spells are free and you can also use this
to give yourself more regen. It lets you run no regen maps easier and not have to worry about mana costs at all. If I had a shav's ring though I would probably use that instead :) This is just an option for people that don't have a shav's ring.

Last edited by Orbitalx on Apr 26, 2016, 1:19:01 PM
why do you pick up conduit when you have Harmony of Purpose from the Ascendancy? I currently respec into this build but cant see how we generate charges

EDIT: just saw the flasks ^^
Last edited by 2L8 on Apr 27, 2016, 7:51:38 PM
hi nice build but i dont understant how you can have 3 curse or 4 can you explain to me thx
So i 2.3 we Will get 2 extra ascendancy points, i just want to know where you will put them, and if you will take Prayer of Glory what gem will you change for a Warcry skill?
"
Losfisk wrote:
So i 2.3 we Will get 2 extra ascendancy points, i just want to know where you will put them, and if you will take Prayer of Glory what gem will you change for a Warcry skill?

Abyssal Cry and keep an EC on hand for bosses. Rallying Cry is useless since we're already running clarity, and if they're struggling to keep up with mana even with clarity then... that's their problem.
Finally! I have everything to start the build.

As I can see - the build is fully compatible with 2.3, but the name of the topic still consists "2.2". Maybe you should update topic's name? :) Or you have plans to make changes to the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info