[2.2][Uber Video]The Guardian Auromancer,14 Auras+3 Vaal 3-4 Curses End-game party support build

Hello Exiles.With the introduction Ascendancy patch we will get new Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian.It will be the best support class,and i would like to show a good End-game party support build(I hope:P).
Templar has got bad start for this buid and you also can use Witch class with additional curse(good start with ES nodes),but The Guardian will have good defence nodes for party from new Ascendancy class.
I did this build on Talisman league and tryed all high-end Maps with different mods(including Uber Atziri),you can started w/o gear on new league,but you need full gear and gems to farm End-Game maps.It's ONLY party support build,and you can't farm solo maps(but lol,we dont want it).
Let's get started.
          Conception          
Conception of this build is the maximum Auras of possible+aura's buffs and 3-4 Curse + curse's buffs and new Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian.We can get 14 auras only with Lowlife Blood Magic build.

Pros:
-It's very useful build for your party.
-Easy to find party for exp,farm or fun.
-Adaptable build. You can make it work the way you got your gear. Only the "chaos damage does not bypass energy shield" mod is mandatory.
-You will not be worry about map mods for you.
-Funny build.

Cons:
-Not cheap build in End-game.
-Hard to find required items on league's start.

List of auras,which i use and hp reserved calculation        

There are list of auras,which i use in this build:

Auras i cast:

Haste,Grace,Discipline,Determination,Vitality,Clarity,Anger,Purity of Fire,Purity of Ice,Purity of Lightning,Purity of Elements.

About Damage Auras:
I'm using only Anger aura(not Hatred or Wrath) because i think it's the best damage Aura for full party.Anger give Fire damage for spell casters and for attackers too,for any builds with any type of Damage(Phys or Elemental).While Hatred give bonus only for Physical damage skills and Wrath give lightning damage to attacks but dont boost spell casters,if they havent lightning damage.Also party members must use Hatred or Wrath for self,if they have special builds for this auras.
You can swap Anger to Hatred or Wrath if you are personal support for you friend.

Auras from items:

-Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet(Nearby Allies gain 1% of Life Regenerated per Second and Nearby Allies gain 40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate)

Auras from Animated Guardian:
-Dying Breath Coiled Staff(Nearby allies gain 18% increased Damage)
-Leer Cast Festival Mask(You and nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage)

Hp reserved caltulation
https://poe.mikelat.com/#1r34pAPd/WF3Wcl3/W0RA-Jk
I take all reduced mana reserved nodes from tree,bm+mortal conviction,jewel,alphas howl,prism guardian.
Also then you are leveling,you can not have enough hp with lvl 21 Clarity.It's the worst aura,because reserved flat hp not %.You can run with low lvl clarity(10-15 lvl)then leveling to lvl 90+,or you can take additional hp from rare items.

Required Uniques to start build          
It's lowlife build,and we need Solaris Lorica for begin or shavronne's wrappings for End-game.Alpha's howl and Prism guardian for mana reserved points.Lioney's Paws for untistun(we are lowlife,w/o antistun we will be alltime in stun)+easy to get plus to level of socketed vaal gems corrupt+high Dexterity and Strengh attributes for high required Auras

2.2 Passive tree and Discussion          

Include all keynodes for party support(aura nodes,mana reserved nodes,curse nodes,conduit,3 jewels,blood magic,skill effect duration)

Added some ES+ much ES recharge rate.

Added much ES nodes

End-game passive tree,added 1 more jewel for 20% Vaal Skill Effect Duration + some ES
          Fundamental nodes for this build          
There are list of the all nodes for this build:
1) Blood magic+Mortal Conviction nodes

2) All reduced mana reserved,increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you cast and radius of Auras nodes

3) Additional curse+all incresed Effect of your Curses nodes

4) All increased skill effect duration nodes for our Vaal auras

5) Conduit,to share charges with teammates

6) 3 Jewel Sockets for 3 jewel: Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel,Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel,Atziri's Reign Crimson Jewel.

Others possible nodes for this build          

1) Elemental equilibrium to boost elemental builds

2) Avatar of Fire+ Elemental equilibrium to boost builds with lightning or cold damage

3) Zealot's Oath to get more ES regen,but you need to use 2 Elreon ring with -8 mana cost,to use your skills

4)Ghost reaver to leech ES,but you have low damage to leech enough ES and spend 3 points

5) Unwavering Stance.You can use this node for untistun instead Lioney's Paws,but y will lose all chance to evade attacks,it's bad.

6) Arcane Vision.You can take this node for more light radius and comfortable game,but we lose much points on way to this node.

Deal with the bandits          

Normal: Kill all (1 passive skill point).
Cruel: Kill all (1 passive skill point).
Merciless: Kill all (1 passive skill point) or help Oak (+1 max Endurance charge).
We are lowlife bm,don't need hp,mana,resistance,cast and attack speed.But u can help to Oak on Merciless and get 1 more endurance charge for more phys reduction

Gear          

Gear discussion          

Body armor:
There is no choice,only
we need "chaos damage does not bypass energy shield" mod.Good corrupt for shav is +1 lvl to Socketed gems(best corrupt,but price...),+1 to all maximum resistance or chance to avoid being ignited.Legacy version give more ES then nonlegacy.
Weapon:
You can choose between

I use heartbreaker if we havent mf culler in party,to culling 10% Bosses HP(good help on Uber or on another hard Boss)+ it give to me 50 flat es and 10% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge
And use Ephemeral Edge Dusk Blade if we have mf culler,it give to me 10 int(ES)+ 40-50% increased maximum Energy Shield.
Good Corrupt for both weapon is 5% Chance to Cause Monsters to Flee,but it isn't good for any melee builds in party.
Shield:
We must to use only 1 shield,and it's

Best shield for this build,this item is insane as is reserves your three biggest auras on life without multiplying through the BM gem with 25% reduced mana reserved.Also give +2 lvl to Auras,with corrupt +3 lvl.Best Corrupt is +1 to lvl of socketed gems,we dont need resistance from implicit.Dont need legacy version,+1 gems>24% resistance.
Helmet:
As shield,we must to use only 1 helm,it's

There are 8% reduced mana reserved+2 to lvl of socketed aura gems+evasion rating+ avoid being chiled+ cannot be frozen!(We are lowlife build and can be frozen more time then life based build).
Good corrupt is chaos resistance or enemy cannot leech life from you,but it isn't necessarily.
Boots:
-I'm using Lioneys paws

because it has Antistun for our lowlife build and additional high Dexterity and Strengh attributs for high required Auras(such as Grace,Haste,Vitality).Also you can easy to get +1-2 to level of Socketed Vaal gems on this boots for our Vaal Auras(Cheap boots to trying to vaal it).
Cons:You have -20% movement speed when on lowlife(But im using whirling blades and quicksilver flask,and don't feel this trouble)
-Another option is Rare high ES boots with or without increased movement speed.But with it you need to use Eye of Chayula amulet for untistun and you will lose additional aura from Shaper's Seed,it's very bad.
-Skyforth Sorcerer Boots is bad choice too,we will lose antistun because we haven't mana and this boots have low ES.6% Reduced mana reserved is good,but Cons outbalance Pros.
Gloves:
There is no choice,only Rare high ES gloves.Chaos resistance on gloves will be good.

Good Corrupt is +1 to level of Socketed Gems for our auras.Or any curse on hit corrupt(such as Vulnerability,Elemental Weakness) if you use Doedre's Damning Paua Ring.
Belt:
There are 3 options
- Bated Breath Chain Belt.

We got ES+int+ 50% increased Energy Shield Recharge Rate from this belt,recharge rate is good help for us.I'm using this and think it's the best choice.

- Auxium Chain Belt.

There are only the highest flat ES.Chill and Freeze duration on you is based on 65% of Energy Shield is unnecessary stat,because we have Alpha's howl for antifreeze.

- Rare Chain Belt
With high es+armour+chaos resistance+strengh(if you dont use lioneys paws)+increased Flask Charges Gained or reduced Flask Charges Used or increased Flask Effect Duration.
Good corrupt for both belts is +1 Maximum Endurance Charge for phys reduction or 5 to 8 % increased Skill Effect Duration for our Vaal auras.
Amulet:
-Shaper's Seed Agate Amulet

I'm using this amulet and think it's the best choise because amulet grand additional aura for our party(Nearby Allies gain 1% of Life Regenerated per Second Nearby Allies gain 40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate)
-Eye of Chayula

You can use this amulet for untistun if you choose rare ES boots.But you lose additional aura from Shaper's Seed.
The Best corrupt for both amulets is "enemies can have 1 additional curse".
Rings:
There are many variations.

- Rare Moonstone or Amethist rings

With intelligence+ flat ES+%ES+chaos resistance or some attributes.Rare rings is the best choice if u need much ES.

- Shavronne's Revelation Moonstone Ring

You can use this ring for ES regeneration,be useful on burning or desecrated ground + regeneration in fight.Also get ES+int(%es) from ring.Use it only in right ring slot.

- Lori's Lantern Prismatic Ring

This ring give to us light radius+chaos resistance+movement speed+While on Low Life, Enemies are Unlucky when Damaging you(its very useful mod on this ring for lowlife support,i'm getting smaller damage with ring).But ring dont give es:(

- Doedre's damning paua ring

+1 Additional curse if u have gloves with curse on hit corrupt.

-Romira's Banquet

We can gaining Power charges with this ring and share charges with our party.No more Pros.

- The Pariah Unset Ring
Has 1 Socket.+100 to Maximum Energy Shield per Blue Socket+2 to Level of Socketed Gems
Expensive ring for ES and you can to put some blue aura gem in this slot for +2 lvl.

Don't need any corrupt on rings.

Flasks          

There are flasks,which i'm using:

-Doedre's Elixir

Our support flask,which gain 3 Charges to us,and we share it with party(conduit node)

-Rumi's Concotion

Good flask,which give to us additional block and block spells+armour.Nice flask for more survival.

-Granite Flask of Staunching

We are ES base support build and cant fast restore our ES if taken damage(apart from Vaal Discipline),so we need Remove Bleeding flask,additional armour is good too.Also you can use anoher base flasks,but with remove bleeding mod.Good prefix is +# Extra Charges or #% Increased Charge Recovery.

-Ruby flaks of Dousing or Topaz flask of Dousing

As bleeding,we need fast remove burning flask.I'm using Ruby or Topaz flask for % to Maximum Fire or Lightning resistance.Good defence base for fire ot light boss.Good prefix is +# Extra Charges or #% Increased Charge Recovery.

-Quicksilver Flask of Warding.

Slow support is dead support.We need some quicksilver flasks for movement speed if we are slowed. Remove Curse mod good against temporal chains curse on us or silence curse,also this mod is good on atziri(atziri reflect our curses).Good prefix is +# Extra Charges.

Another variations of flasks:

-Taste of Hate Sapphire Flask
Good physical and cold defence.

-Jade flask
More evasion.

All flask must have 20% quality

Another flasks in 2.2 Ascendancy patch.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1580719

Jewels          

I get 5 slots in my build(3 on lvl 94 and 5 on lvl 98)

-Conqueror's Potency Cobalt Jewel

First mandatory jewel in our build,give to us 3% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast,4% increased Effect of your Curses,8% increased effect of Flasks.Limited to: 1.Jewel for our Auras and Curses.Jewel is quest reward,quest "Through Sacred Ground",Act2 Merciless difficult,or you can to buy it from other players.Good corrupt is "3 to 7 % increased Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge Duration".The best corrupt is "You are Immune to Silence".

-Conqueror's Efficiency Crimson Jewel

Another mandatory jewel,give to us 3% reduced Mana Cost of Skills,4% increased Skill Effect Duration,
2% reduced Mana Reserved.Limited to: 1.Jewel for our Auras and Vaal auras.Jewel is quest reward,quest "Through Sacred Ground",Act2 Merciless difficult,or you can to buy it from other players.Good corrupt is "3 to 7 % increased Endurance, Frenzy and Power Charge Duration".The best corrupt is "You are Immune to Silence" if you haven't it on another jewel.

-Atziri's Reign Crimson Jewel

This jewel is very good for our build too.Give to our Vaal auras (15 to 20)% increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration.You can use one this jewel(20% vaal skill effect duration) on lvl 94 or 3(60% vaal skill effect duration) on lvl 98.Try to corrupt any Crimson Jewels to gain this jewel,or you can to buy it from other players.

Also you can use Rare jewel with %ES and ES recharge rate stats.

-Mantra of Flames Crimson Jewel

This is a jewel for your party members,not for you.They can use this jewel to gain huge dps boost.

Current Gear          

Gems and links          

All auras must have lvl 21 and quality 20(for more Area of Effect radius,very important for big party).

-Body armor(Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment)
5l

6l add enhance

We use bladefall+ curse on hit+3 curse+enhance to curse mobs.
I think bladefall is the best spell for our build,low mana cost,big range,huge AOE with lvl 4 enhance.You also can use spells that you like.Bladefall must have lvl 1 for the smallest mana cost(13 w/o enhance and 15 with enhance) and quality 20+(for AOE),try to corrupt 1/20 bladefall for 1/23(more AOE,10% on quality 20 and 11% on quality 22-23).
Curse on hit must have lvl 20(curse duration) and quality 23(11% Increased Effect of Supported Curses).
If you use 6l shavronne's,put lvl 4 Enhance(HUGE boost for curses and bladefall)
24% quality for each gem
-Bladefall- 11% increased Area of Effect radius.
-Temporal Chains- Cursed enemies are +12% slower.
-Enfeeble- Cursed enemies have 12% reduced Accuracy Rating and 12% reduced Critical Strike Chance.
-Warlord's Mark- Cursed enemies have an additional 12% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain.
All curses must have lvl 21 and quality 20(for the best effect).
Will be good,if you will have Shavronne's Wrappings Occultist's Vestment with +1 to level of Socketed gems corrupt:D

-Shield(Prism Guardian)

Shield has mod "Socketed Gems have 25% reduced Mana Reservation",so we put in shield two 50% mana reserved auras(for the best reduced mana reserved)+ Discipline(if u have + 1 to level of socketed gems corrupt) or third 50% aura.
Next auras will be good in Prism Guardian: Grace+Haste+Determination for maximum reduced mana reserved and +2 level of this auras.
I'm using Grace+Haste+Discipline,because have +3 Prism Guardian,good boost for my and nearby allies defence(Grace,Discipline(lvl 21+3)) and good boost for movement,attack and cast speed by Haste(lvl 21+3).
Will be good,if you will have shield +1 to level of socketed gems corrupt.

-Helmet(Alpha's Howl)

Alpha's got +2 to level of socketed Aura Gems mod,so we put Purity Of Fire,Cold,Lightning for the maximum effect of "% additional Maximum resistance"(8% in 2.1patch and 9% in 2.2patch with The Guardian class and all effect of Auras bonuses).Also we put Determination for +2 level(good boost to armor for us and nearby allies).

-Gloves(rare gloves)

There are we put all auras,which dont need for us+ generosity to increased effect of auras.
Im using Anger(we are support,don't need dps)+clarity(haven't mana,don't need mana regeneration)+vitality(have alot hp regeneration to use our skills).
Generosity must have lvl 21(incresed effect of Auras) and quality 20(increased Aura radius).
Will be good,if you will have gloves +1 to level of socketed gems corrupt.

-Boots(Lioneye's Paws)

There are our Vaal auras setup.I'm using Vaal discipline+grace+haste in this boots,you can swap Vaal Discipline to Vaal Clarity on maps with mod "players have no life or mana regeneration".
Increased Duration gem must have lvl 21 and quality 20 or lvl 20 and quality 23 for the maximum duration of socketed vaal auras.
All Vaal auras must have lvl 20 and quality 20(for more Area of Effect radius,very important for big party)
Will be good,if you will have boots +2 to level of socketed Vaal gems corrupt.

- One-handed Weapon

We put our last aura-Purity of Elements(Dont need additional levels fot this aura) in weapon.Also put our movement skill,i'm using Whirling Blades.Whirling blades must have lvl 1(for the smaller mana cost) and quality 20+(for attack speed(faster use skill)).Try to corrupt 1/20 Whirling Blades for 1/23(more attack speed,10% on quality 20 and 11% on quality 22-23).
In last socket we put Animate Guardian,this gam give to us 2 additional auras if we use Animate Guardian on special items.Animate Guardian must have lvl 20+(for greater hp of Guardian) and quality 20%(for movement speed of Guardian).

Animate Guardian

Animated Guardian is the good gem,which grant to us 2 additional Auras(Dying Breath Coiled Staff(Nearby allies gain 18% increased Damage),Leer Cast Festival Mask(You and nearby allies gain 15% increased Damage) and 18% increased effect of Auras you Cast,from items.
About Animated Guardian on wiki

We need 20-21 lvl Animate Guardian gem to get 8k+hp on minion.And quality 20% for 40% movement speed of minion.
We need only 2 mandatory items for Animate Guardian in our build:

Also use

This body Deals 450 Chaos Damage per second to nearby Enemies and dont deal 450 Chaos Damage to Animate Guardian,or minion have very high life regeneration,idk.
And use Kaom's root + gloves with high hp and chaos resistance,there is no good unics for this parts,but you can use another gloves and boots.

2.1 Defence and Party members Offence stats screenshots

2.1 My Defence stats

My stats only with my auras.

My stats with auras and flasks.

My stats with auras,flasks and vaal auras.

2.1 Defence and ofence stats at party member lvl 1

Stats only with auras

Stats with auras and vaal auras

2.1 Defence and ofence stats at lowlife BV party member lvl 95

Stats without my auras

Stats with my auras

Stats with my auras+vaal auras+charges from doedre+flasks

2.1 Auras and Curses Efficiency

2.1 Auras Efficiency

Here i want to write about Auras Efficiency with my Gear in 2.1 patch.
We have 69% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from passive tree+3% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from jewel,total 69+3= 72% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast"

-Haste
Level 21 haste+3 lvl by shield,total lvl 24.
With lvl 24 haste we gain 18% attack speed,17% cast speed,10% movement speed.
With effects of Auras we gain 30% attack speed,29% cast speed,17% movement speed.

-Grace
Level 21 Grace+3 lvl by shield,total lvl 24.
With lvl 24 Grace we gain 3124 Evasion rating.
With effects of Auras we gain 5373 Evasion rating.

-Discipline
Level 21 Discipline+3 lvl by shield,total lvl 24.
With lvl 24 Discipline we gain 357 Energy Shield.
With effects of Auras we gain 614 Energy Shield.

-Determination
Level 21 Determination+2 lvl by helmet,total lvl 23.
With lvl 23 Determination we gain 54% more Armour.
With effects of Auras we gain 92% more Armour.

-Purity of Fire
Level 21 Purity of Fire+2 lvl by helmet,total lvl 23.
With lvl 23 Purity of FIre we gain 44% additional Fire Resistance and 5% additional maximum Fire Resistance.
With effects of Auras we gain 75% additional Fire Resistance and 8% additional maximum Fire Resistance.

-Purity of Ice
Level 21 Purity of Ice+2 lvl by helmet,total lvl 23.
With lvl 23 Purity of Ice we gain 44% additional Ice Resistance and 5% additional maximum Ice Resistance.
With effects of Auras we gain 75% additional Ice Resistance and 8% additional maximum Ice Resistance.

-Purity of Lightning
Level 21 Purity of Lightning+2 lvl by helmet,total lvl 23.
With lvl 23 Purity of Lightning we gain 44% additional Lightning Resistance and 5% additional maximum Lightning Resistance.
With effects of Auras we gain 75% additional Lightning Resistance and 8% additional maximum Lightning Resistance.

-Purity of Elements
Level 21 Purity of Elements,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Purity of Elements we gain 28% to all Elemental Resistances.
With effects of Auras we gain 48% to all Elemental Resistances.

-Vitality
Level 21 Vitality,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Vitality we gain 1.7% life regeneration per second.
With effects of Auras we gain 2.9% life regeneration per second.
With effects of Auras and lvl 20 Generosity we gain 3.5% life regeneration per second.

-Anger
Level 21 Anger,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Anger we gain 89–148 additional Fire Damage to attacks and 74–118 additional Fire Damage to spells.
With effects of Auras we gain 153-254 additional Fire Damage to attacks and 127-202 additional Fire Damage to spells.
With effects of Auras and lvl 20 Generosity we gain 187-312 additional Fire Damage to attacks and 156-248 additional Fire Damage to spells.

-Clarity
Level 21 Clarity,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Clarity we gain 17.77 mana regeneration per second.
With effects of Auras we gain 30.5 mana regeneration per second.
With effects of Auras and lvl 20 Generosity we gain 37.49 mana regeneration per second.

x% Increased effect of auras you cast don't aply to Auras from items,because we dont cast them.

Another Auras,which i don't use.

-Hatred
Level 21 Hatred,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Hatred we gain 36% Physical Damage as Cold Damage.
With effects of Auras we gain 61% Physical Damage as Cold Damage.
With effects of Auras and lvl 20 Generosity we gain 75% Physical Damage as Cold Damage.

-Wrath
Level 21 Wrath,total lvl 21.
With lvl 21 Wrath we gain 17–267 additional Lightning Damage to attacks and 21% more Lightning Damage to spells.
With effects of Auras we gain 29-459 additional Lightning Damage to attacks and 36% more Lightning Damage to spells.
With effects of Auras and lvl 20 Generosity we gain 35-563 additional Lightning Damage to attacks and 44% more Lightning Damage to spells.

2.1 Curses Efficiency

Here i want to write about Curses Efficiency with my Gear in 2.1 patch.
We have 40% "increased Effect of Supported Curses" from passive tree+ 4% "increased Effect of Supported Curses" from jewel + 11% from Curse on Hit gem+18% from Animated Guardian(Dying Breath Coiled Staff,Nearby enemies have 18% increased Effect of Curses on them ),total 40+4+11+18=73% "increased Effect of Supported Curses".

-Temporal Chains
Level 21 quality 20% Temporal Chains+ 24% quality by lvl 4 Enhance,total lvl 21 quality 44%.
With lvl 21 quality 44% Temporal Chains,cursed enemies are 52% slower and Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower.
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed enemies are 89% slower(but cap now is 75%,2.1.0c patch) and Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 69% slower.

-Enfeeble
Level 21 quality 20% Enfeeble+ 24% quality by lvl 4 Enhance,total lvl 21 quality 44%.
With lvl 21 quality 44% Enfeeble,cursed enemies deal 31% less Damage,have 25% reduced Critical Strike Multiplier, 59% reduced Accuracy Rating and 47% reduced Critical Strike Chance
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed enemies deal 53% less Damage,have 43% reduced Critical Strike Multiplier, 102% reduced Accuracy Rating and 81% reduced Critical Strike Chance.

-Warlord's Mark
Level 21 quality 20% Warlord's Mark+ 24% quality by lvl 4 Enhance,total lvl 21 quality 44%.
With lvl 21 quality 44% Warlord's Mark,cursed enemies grant 2% Life and mana Leech when Hit,have an additional 15% chance to be Stunned,have a 53% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain,have 31% reduced Block and Stun Recovery.
With Effect of Supported Curses,cursed enemies grant 2% Life and mana Leech when Hit,have an additional 25% chance to be Stunned,have a 91% chance to grant an Endurance Charge when slain,have 53% reduced Block and Stun Recovery.

2.1 Vaal auras Efficiency

Here i want to write about Vaal auras Efficiency with my Gear in 2.1 patch.
We have 69% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from passive tree+3% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast" from jewel,total 69+3= 72% "increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast"

-Vaal Discipline
Level 20 Vaal Discipline+2 lvl by boots,total lvl 22.
With lvl 22 Vaal Discipline we gain 991 Energy Shield.
With effects of Auras we gain 1704 Energy Shield.

-Vaal Haste
Level 20 Vaal Haste+2 lvl by boots,total lvl 22.
With lvl 22 Vaal Haste we gain 37% attack speed,36% cast speed,21% movement speed.
With effects of Auras we gain 63% attack speed,61% cast speed,36% movement speed.

-Vaal Grace
Level 20 Vaal Grace+2 lvl by boots,total lvl 22.
With lvl 22 Vaal Grace we gain 35% chance to Dodge Attacks and 35% chance to Dodge Spell Damage.
With effects of Auras we gain 60% chance to Dodge Attacks and 60% chance to Dodge Spell Damage.

2.1 Vaal auras Duration

Here i want to write about Vaal auras Duration with my gear in 2.1 patch.
We have 90% "increased Skill Effect Duration" from passive tree+ 4% "increased Skill Effect Duration" from jewel+ 20% "increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration" from jewel on lvl 94 and +40% "increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration" from 2 jewels on lvl 98,total 90+4+20= 114% "increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration" on lvl 94 and 90+4+2+40=154% "increased Vaal Skill Effect Duration" on lvl 98.

-Vaal Discipline
Base duration is 3 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration on lvl 98 is 7.62 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration and 21/20 Increased Duration gem on lvl 98 is 9.87 seconds.

-Vaal Haste
Base duration is 6 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration on lvl 98 is 15.24 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration and 21/20 Increased Duration gem on lvl 98 is 19.74 seconds.

-Vaal Grace
Base duration is 6 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration on lvl 98 is 15.24 seconds.
Duration with skill effect duration and 21/20 Increased Duration gem on lvl 98 is 19.74 seconds.

[2.2]Templar Ascendancy Class: The Guardian

A few words about new class.
The Guardian is one of the best Ascendancy class for party support.

Additional phys reduction and life regen per each aura which i cast.Nearby party Members have Conduit.Grants armor equal to 160% of my life Reserved life to me and allies and grants maximum Energy shield equal to 15% of my Reserved mana to me and allies.I and nearby allies hae 15% increased attack,cast and movements speed if i've used a Warcry in the last 4 seconds also using warcry is instant.And i and my allies cannot be stunned if i've blocked in last 4 sec.All of this will be give huge boost for your party.
New support class will be have much phys reduction and armor for us with my allies,it's very good with my Determination.
I'm using next 6 nodes from this class:
1)Armor and Energy shield,Aura effect

Very nice boost 5% increased effects of Auras!!6% ES and 14% armour.
2)Radiant Faith

I have 1923 hp on lvl 93,reserved 1904 hp.Will grant pure 3046 additional Armour for me and my allies oO.
3)Armor and Energy shield,Aura effect

Again nice boost 5% increased effects of Auras!!6% ES and 14% armour.
4)Unwavering Faith

We have 14 auras,but cast only 11.Will grant 11% physical Damage Reduction and 2.2% life regeneration per second to me an my allies(8% phys reduction and 1.6% regen if use Generosity for 3 Auras)
5)Armour and Energy Shield,Charge Duration

Nice boost to ES,armour and charge duration.
6)Harmony of Purpose

All my party nearby allies will have conduit,its very good node,because 90% of builds generate Endurance,Frenzy or Power charges.And my party and me will be with full Charges alltime,its mean DPS from Frenzy and Power charges and physycal reduction from Endurance.

You also can take Prayer of Glory node,but i think endless Charges will be better then 15% Attack,cast and movement speed.

As a result we will have next stats:
-10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast.
-18% increased maximum Energy Shield.
-32% increased Armour.
-20% incresed Charge Duration.
-11% physical damage reduction for me and party.
-2.2% life regeneration per second for me and party.
-3046 pure armour for me and party.
-Endless Charges with party Conduit.

Videos

Uber Atziri(2.1) 3 persons(Talisman SC).Party Support view.No deaths.
Atziri(2.1)(Talisman SC) Full party fun run. 7x Flameblast.Party support view.

Q&A

Q: Why are you use Purity of Elements and Purity of Ice,as they are useless?
A: I'm using Purity of Ice,because very often t13-15 corrupted maps have Extra cold damage mod,and 8%(9% in 2.2 patch) max cold resistance greatly help on rare monsters,Rogue exiles and Bosses+good help for my allies,who use lowlife builds w/o antifreeze defence.Also using Purity of Elements because sometimes we runs with MF party culler.And even with me he has bad Lightning resistance with full MF gear.Also Purity of Elements good help to me,and i can not take a lot of resistance on my gear and take more ES.But if you want,you can drop this 2 Auras and take Hatred or Wrath,if you have physical or lighning builds in party.

Q: Why not use lightning ball to shock stack ?
A: Ball lightning is bad spell w/o support gems,and we havent space for support gems in this build.Also we need lvl 1 spell,because we have very little unreserved hp to cast spells,so we have low lightning dmg and cant shock often.Based on this i think bladefall(with huge AOE from quality) is better spell to curse enemies then ball lightning

Q: I'm wondering what you would think about making an Aegis Aurora version of this build for HC (Ascendancy). You would definitely lose a few auras, but gain substantial defense. I'm also guessing you'd drop BM, since you would want to capitalize on the ES given by Mana (from Guardian).
A: BM and Prism guardian is mandatory things for support build.But u can drop bm or prism guardian and lose some auras.
This is Auras set w/o Prism Guardian.9 Auras w/o enlighten,i think 10 with some Enlightens+3 Auras from items.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#1r34pAPd/V59nmnd
This is Auras set w/o BM and w/o Prism Guardian + 2 level 3 Enlightens.8 Auras +3 from items.
https://poe.mikelat.com/#vRetVfKd/ZbGCw/XMqhtmd/XxMa8

Q: My question would be for a new league without currency or gear how would you level the templar to get to your build?
A: Hi,i was started on Talisman league with support build on the first day,but w/o ready build.U can start w/o bm and use ES base or gybrid ES+life gear.U can get near 7 auras w/o required gear,and 2 curse.Firstly u need to buy solaris lorica,its very cheap on start league,and make it 4-5 link(i bought it on the first day for 2 chaos 4l).With solaris lorica u can take bm and gain more Auras with lowlife.The next u need to buy Alphas howl(now u can have more auras and cannot be frozen!),lioneyes paws(is very cheap too) for untistun and if u have enough currency can to buy Prism guardian.Its party build,u don't need to worry about your dps,u give alot of dps and survive to ur friends,Auras for leveling are: Clarity(for mana),Purity of Elements(for resists),Haste(for faster leveling),Grace(to evade much attacks),Discipline(for survive),Anger or Hatred or Wrath for DPS of your friends.Take ES and auras nods,skip Skill effect duration and curse nodes(but take+1 curse).+ You will get much Armor and ES(when leveling w/o bm) and phys reduction+ lifre regen from The Guardian class,this will greatly help in next patch.

Q: I have one question though. I was thinking of running this with friends that would mainly do Physical and Lightning damage. Do you think I should pick up Elemental Equilibrium and run around casting Ice Nova, boosting their damage?
A: If you will play with only physical and lightning builds,you can use Elemental Equilibrium,but dont forget,what physical builds use Hatred(cold dmg).Yes i think ice nova is good,because its good AOE spell.And you need to drop Anger and use Wrath aura.Generally you need to check,how much Cold dmg from Hatred and Fire dmg from Added fire damage gem(if they use it) you friends will be have,and think about use EE or not and which skill to use,Fire of Ice.

Q: Why are u using "Radiant faith"?You lose ES from mana reserve.
A: Yes,we losing ES,but can take more Auras(2-3),and have 35% more hp,what give to us more armour from "Radiant faith" + 2-3% phys reduction and 0.4-0.6% life regeneration from "Unwavering Faith".But if u need more ES for you and party,u can skip BM,but u will lose Auras.

Q: I want to use ES boots instead Lioneye's Paws and pick up the stun immunity on block from the ascendancy tree.What do you think?
A: I think,stun immunity on block its very bad protection from stun(we have very little block,and spell block only from Rumi's).I think u need to drop shaper's seed better,and take eye of chayula.And then u can use ES boots.

Changelog

20.02.2016- Original post
22.02.2016-add 2 auras to build and information about Animated Guardian,little build fixes.
28.02.2016- add video from uber and normal Atziri
03.03.2016- some text fixes.
04.03.2016- add Q&A

Also list of enchantments: http://omegak2.net/poe/enchantments.html
This is my first build on the forum.Sry for my bad English.I'm happy to help everyone with any further questions:)
Last edited by Q12345 on Mar 14, 2016, 1:40:46 AM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2016, 2:30:56 AM
I gonna make something around this class also...
From my pov:

Purity of cold is a waste of reserve just because there isnt much cold damage content (compared to fire)

Same for purity of elements (unless u are undercapped wich i doubt). Every build should be overcapped in elemental weakness map mods (pref even more if u get cursed). None is gonna run mid/high tier maps with 30% all resistance hoping they gonna get an aura bot in party .

Use this reserve to empower thing like anger/wrath/discipline/grace etc.

But this are just personal thoughts.

"
Caldoni wrote:
I gonna make something around this class also...
From my pov:

Purity of cold is a waste of reserve just because there isnt much cold damage content (compared to fire)

Same for purity of elements (unless u are undercapped wich i doubt). Every build should be overcapped in elemental weakness map mods (pref even more if u get cursed). None is gonna run mid/high tier maps with 30% all resistance hoping they gonna get an aura bot in party .

Use this reserve to empower thing like anger/wrath/discipline/grace etc.

But this are just personal thoughts.

Thx for your thoughts :)I'm using Purity of Ice,because very often t13-15 corrupted maps have Extra cold damage mod,and 8%(9% in 2.2 patch) max cold resistance greatly help on rare monsters,Rogue exiles and Bosses+good help for my allies,who use lowlife builds w/o antifreeze defence.Also using Purity of Elements because sometimes we runs with MF party culler.And even with me he has bad Lightning resistance with full MF gear.Also Purity of Elements good help to me,and i can not take a lot of resistance on my gear and take more ES.But if you want,you can drop this 2 Auras and take Hatred or Wrath,if you have physical or lighning builds in party.
I don't see this build actually making the 100 mark, maybe level 80 max.
"
In party is the easiest and the only way to get to 100. Why not ?
"

Its a party build,fast farm maps w/o deaths=ez exp for you and party.Why not rly?With level aurobot take more survival(You need much survival to farm high tier maps with high quantity mods) and becomes more useful for party.
Last edited by Q12345 on Feb 20, 2016, 7:00:40 PM
Nice Build,will make it someday)
Added +2 auras to build and information about Animated Guardian,little build fixes.
hey why not use lightning ball to shock stack ?
I'm wondering what you would think about making an Aegis Aurora version of this build for HC (Ascendancy). You would definitely lose a few auras, but gain substantial defense. I'm also guessing you'd drop BM, since you would want to capitalize on the ES given by Mana (from Guardian).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info