Skill Reveal - Ancestral Protector

First thing I'm gonna try and do with this is make a build that makes it main dps and fight Rakango/Devourers.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Feb 17, 2016, 10:24:43 PM
My first thought was casting either mirror arrow or a 2nd totem to gain extra benefit
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Wow. Melee totems. No shit :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This looks extremely boring .
R.I.P 4.B.
So like, one stationary summon skeleton with buffed dmg?

Not saying you guys seem to be running out of ideas but this shit's whack(a-mole).
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Shame it's a skill gem, not a support gem.

Whirling Blades totems... my dream may yet come true.
so it's an aura totem that limits your mobility.... sounds lame....
/
Last edited by tslt on Jul 14, 2018, 7:46:29 AM
Uhhhh I mean it looks nice. I don't think that it has any uses as of yet though.
Last edited by Barraccuda on Feb 17, 2016, 11:07:48 PM
"
MullaXul wrote:
Actually letting the ancestor move would of been the proper way to implement this so it "buffs" melee. To make it a stationary, constant recast if destroyed totem is meh. This is like every other "melee buff" implementation thus far. They all suck because by design melee is melee and ranged still > it because of the risk/reward you've balanced the game around. You have ultra low risk insanely high damage ranged crit builds with melee tank ehp pools. Then you have melee which is generally weaker per hit, has slower time to kill (ttk) and has to get into melee range to boot.

Yea totally agree with you here builds like cyclone,Reave,Ice crash,Lightning Strike,Viper Strike, i mean they are just so god awful it isn't funny am i right yea just truly anyone that plays these builds are are such a huge disadvantage Clearly Etup would say the same thing i bet.

If you didn't get me trolling i am sorry but seriously melee is just fine if you are having trouble with a build it might just be that it isn't your play style it is fine if you like range much more oh and i forgot to mention Cleave up there my friend leveled cleave to 90 in HCT league with no problems at all.

Now on to the next thing imagine triple totem build with viper strike melee splash for multi targeting then remove multi strike for those fights you won't need it and replace it with a stronger support gem. now you have 3 targets hitting hard fast and as the stacks rise the more damage. Or how about perma stun Ground Slam, Even having new skill depending how it acts if each totem is its own dependent type and not as a whole, Earth quake skill could be incredible as well.

A build i had an idea about when i saw this was if the above with Earth Quake skill would work in that way is having dual totem build with it doing insane clear speeds, and if it doesn't than having Reave as a back up plan or hell even cleave would be great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info