[2.4] Legasi's Fallen Angel

how do you get power charges?
At what point, would you make the switch to a ele wand? Just if the tool tip was higher? if so do you know the breakpoint?
"
morinr wrote:
At what point, would you make the switch to a ele wand? Just if the tool tip was higher? if so do you know the breakpoint?

I don't have an exact point, but as soon as you are able to turn on Wrath + Anger your ele dmg should easily surpass your phys one.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
"
Legasi wrote:
"
morinr wrote:

I don't have an exact point, but as soon as you are able to turn on Wrath + Anger your ele dmg should easily surpass your phys one.

Thanks! great guide by why the Piscator's vigil over an ele wand. What would the e dps have to be around to make it the same as a piscators. The piscators I heard is like 200 edps? I figure a great rolled wand is better but what about like a 25c one
2.4 updated. Slightly nerfed, still viable and enjoyable.
great guide!

Do you know at what point the piscators wand is outweighed by an ele wand? (200dps ele wand??)

I suspect piscators might be BIS because of insanely high crit chance... might even need a higher ele dps ele wand.

Also, how do u sustain ur mana? I tried to use berek's grip but cannot sustain my mana without mana leech.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
"
tobes111 wrote:
great guide!

Do you know at what point the piscators wand is outweighed by an ele wand? (200dps ele wand??)

I suspect piscators might be BIS because of insanely high crit chance... might even need a higher ele dps ele wand.

Also, how do u sustain ur mana? I tried to use berek's grip but cannot sustain my mana without mana leech.

I can't answer that because I have never found a rare wand better than the Piscator's.

Mana sustain comes from Clarity, Berek's and Vessel of Vinktar. I already played this build before VoV existed. Only bossfights were problematic, I switched Mana Leech for Pierce in that case.
"
Legasi wrote:
"
tobes111 wrote:
great guide!

I can't answer that because I have never found a rare wand better than the Piscator's.

Mana sustain comes from Clarity, Berek's and Vessel of Vinktar. I already played this build before VoV existed. Only bossfights were problematic, I switched Mana Leech for Pierce in that case.

This is a very fun build.

I guess I will just need to save up for a VoV now ^^
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
some facts about the build that were not mentioned in main post:

-the build only begin to fully operate at level 68 because of the shield.

-bereks grip is not very important in the beginning

-there is an armor called solaris lorica that you can use while you do not have shavs

-viridian jewel dont give much upgrade

-do not forget to pick up the attributes because the shield and gems requires some(try to get on ring or passive)

for now it was what I remembered
sorry for my bad english

Do you think Occultist would be superior for Hardcore play? I'm in the process of leveling now, but am leaning towards Elementalist for the 50% Elemental Reflect reduction. Occultist undoubtedly has a significantly higher energy pool but I'm concerned about Reflect being a problem as an Occultist. What has your experience been like when encountering the occasional Rare mob with Ele Reflect? Obviously I would avoid Ele Reflect maps in any case.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info