[2.4] Legasi's Fallen Angel

Hi, it's my first post in the forum, but I've played PoE for a year, and I decided to try a different build in this season. Is it possible for you to show how to progress through the sill tree? Like, at level 20 I should have X ability, at level 40 I should have Y abilty and so on. :)
"
Sansaoo wrote:
Hi, it's my first post in the forum, but I've played PoE for a year, and I decided to try a different build in this season. Is it possible for you to show how to progress through the sill tree? Like, at level 20 I should have X ability, at level 40 I should have Y abilty and so on. :)

Hmmm I think it makes the most sense to level this as a phys hybrid wander. Try to get a Twyzel wand. Progress through the tree, grab some life and damage, no 'dead end' es nodes early on. Rush to the templar area. Then rush to the shadow. Don't forget to spec a bit of life on nice 2pointers. Respec the life into es nodes as soon as you get your shav's.
My Build Compendium: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634158
Hi Legasi. Any suggestions to what options we have if we can't afford the expensive Shavronne's, but like the build idea :)?

Running it at the moment, but i'm dying left and right due to lack of Shavronne's.

I'm currently wearing Tabula Rasa for the 6-link, but could go for 5-link Solaris (im poor) to take care of the chaos. However I can't quite figure out if it's viable in a < 6 linked armor (guess I would have to cut pierce).

Thanks for an awesome build. Trying hard to make it work for me. If nothing else it's awesome to work towards.
Last edited by ArcadeBoi on Mar 10, 2016, 10:06:58 AM
"
ArcadeBoi wrote:
Hi Legasi. Any suggestions to what options we have if we can't afford the expensive Shavronne's, but like the build idea :)?

Running it at the moment, but i'm dying left and right due to lack of Shavronne's.

I'm currently wearing Tabula Rasa for the 6-link, but could go for 5-link Solaris (im poor) to take care of the chaos. However I can't quite figure out if it's viable in a < 6 linked armor (guess I would have to cut pierce).

Thanks for an awesome build. Trying hard to make it work for me. If nothing else it's awesome to work towards.

Yo, glad you like it! Just as you said, option one is to go with solaris lorica which is ... meh. Option two is to make this build life based instead!

Start as templar, go for Inquisitor's ignore resists on crit. Same tree, just grab life instead of es. Wear an Alpha's Howl for your auras (wrath and anger), and get the heralds coh setup running. If you want more dps go for items like Maligaro's, but I'd recommend using rares with life and resists instead. Life based high end option is the lioneye's chest. Ofc this won't pack the same punch as the ll version, but it should be very strong nonetheless (this build idea started life based btw).

I'm quite liking my own plan here, maybe i'll investigate further soon.

5linked is definitely enough. For now, remove the added cold gem. Are you using a Berek's grip?

Edit: Okay, I made some trees. There are two possible ways of playing this life based:

Inquisitor (ignore ele res on crit) with Acro and Phase Acro

Deadeye (+1 proj, aoe, etc)

Both builds are point intensive and rather glass cannony, but I doublt stuff will be able to reach you at all.
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 10, 2016, 11:18:19 AM
Thanks for the reply. I'm currently sticking to my witch since I don't really have the time to level another character/don't have orbs of regrets to do that much respeccing atm :/ Hoping to make it work with this class.

I actually went and bought a Berek's grip for the single exalted I found :)

Sounds good that 5-link is doable. I'll remove the added cold gem.

Is Solaris really that bad? I know it doesn't add that much important besides the very important chaos stat, but that should be better than a 6-linked Tabula Rasa no?

Thanks again
Last edited by ArcadeBoi on Mar 10, 2016, 2:18:55 PM
SL is a pure armor base. This means getting the required blue/green sockets is very very hard. The other option is to use the kb in a 4l i.e. kb - gmp - wed - pierce
what do you think about arcing blows? my shavs is 3b2g1r atm, so I use added lightning instead of added cold and I'm considering arcing blows since my kb deals mostly lightning damage that way and pen. should boost it considerably.
"
yuukaviska wrote:
what do you think about arcing blows? my shavs is 3b2g1r atm, so I use added lightning instead of added cold and I'm considering arcing blows since my kb deals mostly lightning damage that way and pen. should boost it considerably.

It has good value, but is too far away for my likings. So nah imo.

The reason I use Added Cold is to be able to freeze stronger enemies for life leech via Bereks!
You could also test an Increased Critical Strikes Gem with that blue socket.

After having a look at your characterpage I see you are using a 5l and Warlord's Mark, nervermind :) Feel free to try it^^
Last edited by Legasi on Mar 28, 2016, 5:04:39 AM
Looks very nice to me, I think I'll try this build with my second Perandus char. :-)

Is Enlightened needed for the aura combination to work?
IGN: Laubblaeser
"
Laubblaeser wrote:
Looks very nice to me, I think I'll try this build with my second Perandus char. :-)

Is Enlightened needed for the aura combination to work?

Nope, nicht im Geringsten ;)

Edit: FIRST enchant on my helmet:

Thanks RNG, I guess?

Also got new boots, the boots I had on my Masterpiece build before:
Last edited by Legasi on Apr 3, 2016, 3:54:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info