The 1000th fishing ... Rhoa Feather thread (Update with new theory May 7, 2017)

Strange Map Design in Ship Graveyards. Looks like the head of a fish on the minimap. At least its an island far in the ocean:

Last edited by DeltaWing on Feb 28, 2016, 8:49:37 AM
I'm pretty sure you can only Fish in the Secret Rhoa Level, which requires 6 Level 2 Portal Gems 6L'd inside of a Tabula Rasa and some other not yet released items..

We just have to be patient.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest

Doesn't matter how good the rod or lure is if you don't have the sensitivity for the fishing level.

"
Hackusations wrote:

Doesn't matter how good the rod or lure is if you don't have the sensitivity for the fishing level.

I really need to get me one of those...
"
Hackusations wrote:

That's no problem:

But Fishing Rods exist much longer then the talisman League. So I don't think that amulet is required for fishing
Last edited by DeltaWing on Feb 23, 2016, 11:56:48 AM
"
DeltaWing wrote:
That's no problem:

But Fishing Rods exist much longer then the talisman League. So I don't think that amulet is required for fishing

Just because they existed, doesn't mean that they were usable.

There's probably many things required for fishing still missing, like Bait.
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Feb 23, 2016, 1:49:09 PM
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
DeltaWing wrote:
That's no problem:

aren't albino Roha feathers bait / fishing lure?
Domine Non Es Dignus
"
Zinja wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:

aren't albino Roha feathers bait / fishing lure?

Unless they're part of an incomplete Lure recipe..
"
Hackusations wrote:

This amulet is for deep sea fishing - (well Waist High is as deep as you can get in PoE currently). You want fish bite sensitivity, because deep sea fish bite HARD, and you want to know you are becoming bait when they are just nibbling and before they start taking chunks out of you.

For those who are wondering if they are actually fishing in a good area or just clicking with the Rod - when you cast your line in an actual fishing area, the water changes color so that it kind of looks like the old Coves area in act 1.

The mnemonic is: "When the water's pink, the fishing won't stink."

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
He is wearing a Tricorne. What body armour is he wearing? It looks like an Astral Plate? The boots look generic...
Last edited by daleroy on Feb 23, 2016, 7:03:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info