Cant Receive Unlock Code in Email

If you're using Yahoo! I'm going to say there is a 99% chance that the problem is Yahoo!

It wouldn't be the first time a user has had issues with Yahoo! Mail on their account.

Gmail would be a better alternative honestly. You might have to wait until Yahoo! has resolved whatever issue they are having however.
Problem solve now i receive all the email for changing email and account lock.It is the yahoo's problem i will now change to gmail thanks for all the help great assisting guys!
Ok now problem not solved let's all go back to the first problem. So i received all the email after 3 hours of requesting it, I manage to change the email of my account in poe. I tried to log in with my new changed email on poe it still requesting the account lock code and i went to check it out in gmail and still not receiving it in my gmail account, it seems poe is the problem, right now i used the last account lock code i receive lately for temporary gaming.If i turn off everything again it will ask for account lock code again and this time i wont have anything to use for temporary fix.
same here please help me
Using Outlook Live and its not working.
I couldn't recieve unlock code e-mail anymore using outlook, so tried to change email provider with a new Gmail account but when i recieved the e-mail to change the address and clicked on the link the PoE site's page said something was wrong and suggested me to try sending the e-mail againg.
Meantime i made another attemp to log in the game and my older accout didn't exist anymore, so i logged with the new address and it sent me the unlock code e-mail on my gmail new address but didn't recieve anithing again and now i don't know what to do.
I keep trying to send the changing e-mail but every time "Failed to update email address" and "Please ensure that you visited the correct link that was emailed to you.If you are sure that the link is correct you can try clicking here to get a new link sent to you."
Hey there, Could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com? We may be able to help you out with this.
hello anyone how are u doing today i need a unlock code and i didint get the unlock code to my email i need that code to my new email addares
"
SuperTurk wrote:
hello anyone how are u doing today i need a unlock code and i didint get the unlock code to my email i need that code to my new email addares

Hiya,

I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues! Could you please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' so we're able to look into this for you, thanks!
Hello
Cant receive unlock code in email.
I've already sent a message to support@grindinggear.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info