Cant Receive Unlock Code in Email

I usually get the Account unlock code instantly but right now it's not sending me anything at all i even click the resend, refreshed the email still nothing done it a lot of times, I cant play because of account lock.I don't even play in other location I'am playing at home,how do I stop getting that account lock?
Last bumped on May 21, 2017, 1:03:18 AM
I'm sorry to hear you're not receiving unlock codes! Check your spam folder and try adding support@grindinggear.com to your whitelist/exceptions, then resend the unlock code. If this doesn't help, please let us know.

Edit: As there has been more than one recent report about this, is it also possible there is an issue with your email provider. In this case you may have to just wait until the message comes through, or email support@grindinggear.com to see if we can help you manually get around the problem.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 12, 2016, 11:06:19 PM
I tried that already please fix it!
It's working fine last night (12hours ago)getting instant verification code, maybe it's the game's problem can you guys investigate for this instant i got nothing to do today it supposed to be a play all day long weekend kinda ruined and wasted time already for the half day.I'am using a pocket wifi maybe that will help and the email is yahoo email.i already check spam ofcourse but i cant find whitelist or exception list.
Last edited by demonboy312 on Feb 12, 2016, 11:14:19 PM
I recommend both of you email support@grindinggear.com and we should be able to help you get around this manually.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Cant send an email it says "There was a problem! Some information below is incorrect. Please double check each field." on "To" send field, I even tried replying on the last account lock email still getting same thing.
Sounds like your email is having issues.

Make sure there are no other characters in the To field besides the email itself ... support@grindinggear.com

Remove all leading and trailing spaces.
i tried typing it and all correct still give the same problem.I'll try changing email.
You cannot change the email on an account without access to the old email address.

When you attempt to make a change, it emails the old account to verify the change.

If you could get that email, you'd be able to get the unlock code as well.
I'am using the old email for unlocking account lock and i sent to change email and kinda fraustrating not getting any verification code in my old email i wanted to transfer it to gmail i dont know if its the yahoo's problem or the poe's problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info