Cant Receive Unlock Code in Email

I'm sorry to hear you're not receiving unlock codes! Check your spam folder and try adding support@grindinggear.com to your whitelist/exceptions, then resend the unlock code. If this doesn't help, please let us know.

Edit: As there has been more than one recent report about this, is it also possible there is an issue with your email provider. In this case you may have to just wait until the message comes through, or email support@grindinggear.com to see if we can help you manually get around the problem.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Feb 12, 2016, 11:06:19 PM
I recommend both of you email support@grindinggear.com and we should be able to help you get around this manually.

Contact us at support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Hey there, Could you please send us an email at support@grindinggear.com? We may be able to help you out with this.
"
SuperTurk wrote:
hello anyone how are u doing today i need a unlock code and i didint get the unlock code to my email i need that code to my new email addares

Hiya,

I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues! Could you please contact 'support@grindinggear.com' so we're able to look into this for you, thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info