[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Thanks, Lifting.

Just another great guide, keep up the good work. Came back to the game last week after a few months break and was looking for something cheap to start the league. Scion just hit 92 and works like a charm. When the skill tree as suggested was complete, I grabbed Elemental Focus. All in all I invested maybe 4 Ex (and made a lot more since), so yes, this build is very cheap.Stats: 5.1k HP, 2.3k ES and the Totems deal 25k tooltip DPS each. Got some lucky rolls with my jewels too.

"
tomay wrote:
Thanks, Lifting.

Just another great guide, keep up the good work. Came back to the game last week after a few months break and was looking for something cheap to start the league. Scion just hit 92 and works like a charm. When the skill tree as suggested was complete, I grabbed Elemental Focus. All in all I invested maybe 4 Ex (and made a lot more since), so yes, this build is very cheap.Stats: 5.1k HP, 2.3k ES and the Totems deal 25k tooltip DPS each. Got some lucky rolls with my jewels too.

I appreciate the feedback man, thank you! :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
great concept, having lots of fun while adapting a bit to my "needs&likes" (heavier into the templar's site instead of shadow).

Question: how high "should" the crit chance be aimed for, to shift the focus more to multiplier (or; how it the weighting between both in general?) I'm now at ~26% (on map entry level), sufficient?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Apr 1, 2016, 5:44:23 AM
FP vs controlled destruction , or both and take out faster casting ?
Last edited by g3ar on Apr 1, 2016, 3:34:47 PM
For the time being I have replaced the Vaal Spark Trap setup (which is never charged when I really need it ;)) with Flame Golem + Faster Casting + GMP + Culling Strike (w 20q the three support gems add a whopping 30% cast speed bonus). Works out quite nice with champs and tougher bosses.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
great concept, having lots of fun while adapting a bit to my "needs&likes" (heavier into the templar's site instead of shadow).

Question: how high "should" the crit chance be aimed for, to shift the focus more to multiplier (or; how it the weighting between both in general?) I'm now at ~26% (on map entry level), sufficient?

I perfer having at least 40%+ before starting to focus on multiplier myself :)
Wrong section, sorry!
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Apr 4, 2016, 2:29:34 PM
Hey I just respecced my Inquisitor self caster over to totems because I was tired of dying to reflect. Aside from fixing my vaal spark setup and switching to vaal discipline instead of clarity, is there anything else I should focus on?

Last edited by ThraxAttack on Apr 4, 2016, 3:32:51 PM
"
ThraxAttack wrote:
Hey I just respecced my Inquisitor self caster over to totems because I was tired of dying to reflect.

Don't get your hopes up too high. While reflect won't kill you it will certainly wreck your totems.

A while ago I was playing Lifting's Flame/Incinerate Totem build, reflect was not an issue because because that build was using plenty totem life/res passives. With this build though reflect maps are no fun at all. ;)

"
ThraxAttack wrote:
is there anything else I should focus on?

Don't forget to to change your CWDT combo to TC/AB/GMP (4/7/7/Max).
Last edited by tomay on Apr 4, 2016, 9:52:26 PM
"
tomay wrote:

Don't get your hopes up too high. While reflect won't kill you it will certainly wreck your totems.

A while ago I was playing Lifting's Flame/Incinerate Totem build, reflect was not an issue because because that build was using plenty totem life/res passives. With this build though reflect maps are no fun at all. ;)

Don't forget to to change your CWDT combo to TC/AB/GMP (4/7/7/Max).

I'm leveling purity of lightning in my offhand so hopefully that will help on tougher maps. Also probably going to run Enfeeble on the CwDT to ease the socket requirements a little. Is it worth grabbing Voidbringers over Winds of Change?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info