[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
The only thing Atziri's Promise adds to this build is a small amount of extra chaos damage, which imo really isn't that useful.

Well, I wouldn't consider more than 6k DPS per totem a small amount. I find it particularly helpful at Strongboxes and with tougher Perandus mobs in high tier maps.

Life leech should work for our totems though, no? Since the Spell Totems are a lot "squishier" than the flame totems in your old 2.0 build guide... ;)
"
tomay wrote:
"
The only thing Atziri's Promise adds to this build is a small amount of extra chaos damage, which imo really isn't that useful.

Well, I wouldn't consider more than 6k DPS per totem a small amount. I find it particularly helpful at Strongboxes and with tougher Perandus mobs in high tier maps.

Life leech should work for our totems though, no? Since the Spell Totems are a lot "squishier" than the flame totems in your old 2.0 build guide... ;)

Go for it then mate, there is nothing wrong with doing it. Just a matter of subjective preferences right? :)

The leech will work on the totems yea :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Greetings grooviest of brothers lifting. One tutorial of top content once again. FFS try to dissapoint for once! :P

I have to add something that im sure other nerd bros said. Voltaxic Bow. It did me wonders on a 5link with the 5th link being
"
Go for it then mate, there is nothing wrong with doing it. Just a matter of subjective preferences right? :)

Well, Atziri's Promise certainly looks good on paper... and I do believe it does help when the going gets tough. ;)

Now that's a whopping 7k+ DPS per totem, whereas the Fire Golem does not even grant me 1k.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 11, 2016, 7:06:03 PM
Lightning Golem hype!!
Shouldn't come as a surprise, 10% cast speed beats 10% damage hands down.

He is a bit squishy though, definitely wants 20% quality. But with 70% cast peed modifiers, GMP and Culling Strike he's great fun. ;)

And of course, Elementalist looks a lot better than Occultist now. 30% incr. damage and 5% penetration.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 14, 2016, 9:46:16 PM
Lightning Golem seems pretty sick, I'm sticking it in my Voidbringers along with Wrath, Arctic Armor and Herald of Thunder.

Is
good for this build or is it better to stick with damage jewels?
I'd say the damage penalty from RoS is too big to outweigh the two additional projectiles. Better get the helmet enchantment to this effect. And with two totems we already have 16 projectiles, additional projectiles are more important for self-casters.

I have changed to Elementalist, tooltip DPS now shows 46k (with Cold Pen being the 6th gem), will see how it goes.
Great guide, doing my own adaptation of the build.

Mind noting: The lab enchant for boots on Merciless is a whoping 90% extra crit chance if you haven't crit recently. This works wonders if totems are your only source of damage since you'll have it with a 100% uptime (minus the chance of critting with whirling) . For this you have to get rid of HoT tho :(
What do you think about this enchantment ?

IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info