[2.3 Video Guide] Dual Spark Crit Totems Ascendant/Inquisitor [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
kennedk30 wrote:
Hey M8

One question can you maby tell/link your flasks?

Im lvl 63 whit this build now and getting prety nice bye now:D

I mention those near the end of the video mate. I will add them to the guide tonight though.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Added :)
"
Added :)

Thanks for that:D
Great guide:)
I'm currently at 22k dps on this bulid with a few changes. I am using Taryn's shiver staff for increased freeze chance and 20% increase to damage to frozen targets. I also decided to stay with stone golem with Zealot's oath because of the insane active energy shield regen. This also acts as endless mana so I haven't gotten any mana nodes. I decided to run Herald of Ice instead of arctic armor because I wasn't getting much use out of AA. I also didn't take the increased duration nodes so it allowed me to pick up serpents stance which greatly increased my global crit/multi with staff's and offset not using daggers. I am just now finishing the pierce nodes because I wanted to extra gem slot and dexterity.

I am going to be testing out hypothermia for increased damage to chilled targets and further increase my freeze chances. clearing maps is a yawn as everything instantly explodes and is perma frozen at this point.
Dude, thanks for the great build.
I'm really enjoying play this one, I'm a Ascendent lvl 80, and now my DPS is around 15 - 16k.
But also i have a doubt, why I shouldn't level up the gems Cast when Damage Taken, Arctic Breath and Temporal Chains?
Thanks in advance.
seem can not kill the atziri idol quickly.. always dead
"
Andrecarrara wrote:
Dude, thanks for the great build.
I'm really enjoying play this one, I'm a Ascendent lvl 80, and now my DPS is around 15 - 16k.
But also i have a doubt, why I shouldn't level up the gems Cast when Damage Taken, Arctic Breath and Temporal Chains?
Thanks in advance.

Glad you like.

Try watching this mate: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkR6BPkY8yw :)
Thanks the Build works for me very great !

i have get today a 6-L chest with 1 Red-1 Green-4-Blue linked Sockets...
It is Possible to do the 6th skill gem "incrased Critical strikes" , for Cold Penetration ? i have the Brotherhoodring and so i dont must chanbe the colors of my socks
or its the setup with cold penetration so much better....?

thank you for all answers !
Phlik
„Egal wie tief man die Messlatte des geistigen Verstandes eines Menschen legt, es gibt jeden Tag jemanden, der bequem darunter durchlaufen kann!“
"
Andrecarrara wrote:

Why should you? We don't do any damage with Arctic Breath (Ancestral Bond), Temp Chains progression will be only 5% more at level 20 and then you will have to take almost 3k damage (cwdt lvl 18) to have this combo triggered.
"
Phlik wrote:
Thanks the Build works for me very great !

i have get today a 6-L chest with 1 Red-1 Green-4-Blue linked Sockets...
It is Possible to do the 6th skill gem "incrased Critical strikes" , for Cold Penetration ? i have the Brotherhoodring and so i dont must chanbe the colors of my socks
or its the setup with cold penetration so much better....?

thank you for all answers !
Phlik

It can work yes :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info